Fishing Contest/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Dwarves at the entrances to the tunnel that goes under White Wolf Mountain.|
|Description||The mountain Dwarves' home would be an ideal way to get across White Wolf Mountain safely. However, the Dwarves aren't too fond of strangers. They will let you through if you can bring them a trophy. The trophy is the prize for the annual Hemenster fishing competition.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak to either dwarves on either side of the White Wolf Mountain.
- If you need garlic, go to Seers' Village and take it from the house south west of the bank (it spawns on the table).
- Bring a spade and make your way to McGrubor's Wood (either enter through the back or teleport to fairy ring ALS if you completed at least half of Fairytale II - Cure a Queen) to gather 3 red vine worm. You can collect them by checking the vine just west of the fairy ring ALS.
- If you don't have a Fishing Rod, purchase one from Grandpa Jack in the house outside Hemenster entrance.
- Enter Hemenster with the Fishing pass in your inventory.
- Put a Garlic in the pipes to the north. Make sure to finish the dialog
- Pay Bonzo 5 coins. 'Wait for the Sinister Stranger to move away from the pipes. Start fishing then use your catch on bonzo, wait for the contest to end
- After winning the contest, make your way back to the dwarf and show him the trophy.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 2,437 Fishing experience
- Access to the underground White Wolf Mountain passage
- Ability to catch minnows in the Fishing Guild with 82 Fishing with full Angler Outfit set.