|Released||9 September 2002 (Update)|
|Location on World Map|
History[edit | edit source]
Not long ago, Witchaven was a busy town of trade in which its fishermen prospered. This came to a stop once this fishing platform was built: Witchaven lost its trade and fell into economic turmoil, while the fishermen of the platform prospered.
However, something even fishier soon happened. The fishermen became possessed by strange sea slugs (and giant lobsters) hell-bent on freeing their beloved queen, and, as the player discovers in The Slug Menace, their determination seeps into Witchaven.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
The Fishing Platform is accessed by talking to Holgart or Jeb, depending on whether or not the player has completed The Slug Menace. Both NPC's are located slightly north of the town by the coast. A fast way to get to Witchaven is to teleport to Ardougne and run east to Witchaven.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Catching any fish at the Fishing Platform is required for the Ardougne Medium Diary.
There is not much of interest on the second floor, other than Kennith, who is rescued in the Sea Slug Quest. Players may speak to the 11 possessed fishermen here, though they are not particularly talkative.
The platform is also the location for an emote elite clue scroll and a medium clue scroll.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- A significant portion of Sea Slug takes place on the platform.
- It is partially involved in The Slug Menace.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Bailey, the caretaker of the Fishing Platform.
- Fishermen, who are possessed by Sea Slugs.
- Kennith, a small boy trapped.
- Holgart, who will row the player back to shore.
- Jeb, a possessed man who will row the player back and forth from the platform after Slug Menace.
Music Unlocked[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Locations and scenery|