Fishing spot (aerial fishing)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||10 January 2019 (Update)|
|Examine||I can see fish swimming in the water.|
Location[edit | edit source]
Fish[edit | edit source]
|Fishing spot (aerial fishing)|
|Level required||43 35|
|Bait||King worm or Fish chunks|
|Required tool||Cormorant's glove|
|Golden tench||1||1/20,000||Not sold||60|
|Clue bottle||1||Rare||Not sold||N/A|
The formula for what type of fish is caught is as follows.
Pick a random number 0 to (X-1) inclusive, where
- If the number is 82+, the player will receive a greater siren if the player meets the level requirements.
- If it's 67+, the player will receive a mottled eel if the player meets the level requirements.
- If it's 52+, the player will receive a common tench if the player meets the level requirements.
- Any other number and the player will receive a bluegill.
- However it should be remembered that just because you have a required level, it does not mean you will only catch that kind of fish. Just meeting the requirements to catch a fish may not give you a high enough roll to actually catch the given fish, and small values above the requirements give a very small chance. You can use the Aerial fishing calculator to estimate the catch rate at a given Hunter and Fishing level.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 13 June 2019. (Archived from the original on 13 June 2019.) Mod Ash: "Define X = (((Fishing level x 2) + Hunter level) / 3). Pick a random number 0 to (X-1) inclusive. If it's 82+ it'll give a siren if you have the stats. If it's 67+ it'll give an eel if you have the stats. If it's 52+ it'll give a tench if you have the stats. Else bluegill."
|Trap objects and scenery|