Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||7 September 2017 (Update)|
|Examine||Collects fossils in return for other things.|
- Small fossils can be exchanged for 100 numulites.
- Medium and plant fossils can be exchanged for 200 numulites.
- Large fossils can be exchanged for 300 numulites.
- Rare fossils can be exchanged for 500 numulites.
She will also give the player a fossil island note book when first speaking to her.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Fossil Collector's and her dog's names, Mary and Tray, are a reference to English palaeontologist Mary Anning, who lived in Dorset from 1799-1847.
- She owns a dog named Tray, but upon her release the dog was not visible. It was added in a later update.
|Fossil Island Volcano|
|House on the Hill|