Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||18 October 2004 (Update)|
|Quest||Shades of Mort'ton|
|Examine||A place to cremate the dead. Needs some wood.|
To burn a shade remains:
- Place the correct type of pyre logs (see below) on the pyre.
- Place the shade remains on the pyre
- Light the shade remains with a tinderbox
- A shade key appears on a nearby stone stand. Take the key.
The type of pyre logs that have to be used depends on the type of shade remains you want to burn:
- Loar and Phrin remains can be burned on any type of pyre logs
- Riyl remains must be burned on willow pyre logs or better
- Asyn remains must be burned on yew pyre logs or better
- Fiyr remains must be burned on magic pyre logs or better
- Urium remains can only be burned on redwood pyre logs