|Released||24 November 2004 (Update)|
|Examine||An enchanted necklace.|
|High alch||630 coins|
|Low alch||420 coins|
|No data to display|
A games necklace is an enchanted sapphire necklace worn on neck slot. This item has 8 charges which can teleport the player to Burthorpe, the Barbarian Outpost, the Corporeal Beast, Tears of Guthix and the Wintertodt Camp. After all 8 charges are used, the necklace will disintegrate into dust.
When a games necklace has one charge remaining, it is recommended not to use the last charge, but instead to save it and cast High Level Alchemy on it later, as the necklace's alchemy value is irrespective of its charge level.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s) [r 1]|
- Manual casting is 3 ticks, auto-casting is 7 ticks
Teleport locations[edit | edit source]
- Barbarian Outpost
- Burthorpe Games Room
- Corporeal Beast's Cave
- Tears of Guthix (after completion of the Tears of Guthix quest)
- Wintertodt Camp (must have visited Zeah)
Products[edit | edit source]
|Basic jewellery box|
|Fancy jewellery box|
|Ornate jewellery box|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|25 June 2015
(update | poll)
The destinations of the games room minigame teleport and games necklace teleport have been switched.
|21 May 2015
Games necklace worn interface options no longer refer to the Barbarian Outpost as Barbarian Assault.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Only the fully charged games necklace can be traded on the Grand Exchange.
- The in-game price checker can still calculate the price of partially charged necklace as a fraction of the GE price of a fully charged necklace.