|Released||28 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||A clove of garlic.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Store price||? (edit)|
|Exchange||27 coins (info)|
Use in quests[edit | edit source]
- Garlic is used along with a stake and a hammer to kill Count Draynor, a level 34 Vampire, at the end of the Vampire Slayer quest.
- Players must use garlic to drive the Sinister Stranger away from the best Fishing spot during Fishing Contest.
- Players may grind garlic into garlic powder with a pestle and mortar, which is used during the Desert Treasure quest.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Garlic can be found at these locations:
- Respawns on a table in a house in Seers' Village.
- Bought or thieved from the Spice seller in East Ardougne.
- Respawns on the Red table of the cooking range house, near East Ardougne; located west side of Town square.
- Found in the cupboard upstairs in Morgan's house, located in Draynor Village. (Look for quest icon on minimap)
- Bought or thieved from Greengrocer vegetable stall in Etceteria and Miscellania.
- Can be found in a Teak larder of a Player-owned house.
- Can be found in a chest underneath the pub in Burgh de Rott.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
|Ardougne Spice Stall||East Ardougne||2||3||1|
|Greengrocer of Miscellania||Miscellania||2||3||2|