General Graardor is the leader of Bandos' forces within the God Wars Dungeon. He is the only known living member of the Ourg race in Old School RuneScape.
He is found in Bandos' Stronghold, which requires a Strength level of 70 and a hammer to access. To enter his quarters, players must have killed 40 of Bandos' followers throughout the dungeon, with goblins being the easiest of the followers to kill.
A group of players fighting General Graardor and his bodyguards.
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, Graardor roams around a rectangular room with his bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. He attacks primarily with melee (2/3 chance), and his bodyguards use a different combat style each. Graardor may also use a ranged attack (1/3 chance) where he slams the ground, hitting all players in the room and has a minimum hit of 15 should it successfully hit the player. If there are no players in his chamber, his health and stats will be reset.
General Graardor will yell out the following whether or not he is in combat with any players:
- "Death to our enemies!"
- "Break their bones!"
- "For the glory of Bandos!"
- "Split their skulls!"
- "We feast on the bones of our enemies tonight!"
- "Crush them underfoot!"
- "All glory to Bandos!"
- "FOR THE GLORY OF THE BIG HIGH WAR GOD!"
Drop rates estimated based on 57,107 kills from the Old School RuneScape Wiki drop log project, unless otherwise cited.
The average General Graardor kill, including its unique drops, is worth 178,788. Excluding the unique drops, the average kill is worth 25,978. Furthermore killing the three minions yields an additional 16,900 on average (including uniques), bringing the total to 195,688 per kill.
|Bandos chestplate||1||1/381[d 1]||20,373,650||174,006|
|Bandos tassets||1||1/381[d 1]||29,849,489||173,946|
|Bandos boots||1||1/381[d 1]||185,527||173,406|
|Godsword shard 1||1||1/762[d 2]||161,762||150,000|
|Godsword shard 2||1||1/762[d 2]||161,739||150,000|
|Godsword shard 3||1||1/762[d 2]||153,526||150,000|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The drop rate is 1/381 for a specific Bandos armour piece, or 1/127 for any piece.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The drop rate is 1/762 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/254 for any piece.
|Grimy snapdragon||3 (noted)||8/127||40,914||36|
|Adamantite ore||15–20 (noted)||8/127||16,650-22,200||3,600-4,800|
|Magic logs||15–20 (noted)||8/127||15,705-20,940||2,880-3,840|
- ↑ Coins come from rolls on multiple loot tables, including GDT and RDT.
- ↑ Coins come from rolls on the unique tables, including the hilt table and the godsword shard table.
There is a 8/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant rare drop table and a 2/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant gem drop table. This table differs from the regular rare drop table and gem drop table in a few ways. This table is unaffected by the Ring of wealth. The Runite bar drop is replaced by a Rune sword. The quantity range of some items differs. All empty rolls (1/2.70) are replaced by a coin drop of 19,500-20,000; however the chance of rolling these coins is included in the monster's main drop table and is not displayed here for the sake of clarity.
|Loop half of key||1||1/94.93||9,907||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/99.58||9,930||60|
|Rune 2h sword||1||1/677.33||37,861||38,400|
|Rune sq shield||1||1/1,016||22,483||23,040|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||1/1,016||5,700||4,500|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/2,032||58,755||60,000|
|Shield left half||1||1/4,220.62||65,426||66,000|
- During Old School RuneScape's first birthday event, players could speak to General Graardor, resulting in the following dialogue:
- Player: Erm.... hi?
- Graardor: Puny 'uman ffffedddfded meeee
- Player: Yeah right okay there's no point taking this further.
- Graardor eats a nearby ankou.
- Prior to the 19 January 2017 update, Graardor had a Magic level of 280; this was reduced to 80 in order to prevent the Twisted bow from dealing massive damage on him, and to compensate for the decreased Magic level, his magic defence bonus was increased from +65 to +201. However, this ultimately resulted in Graardor being much easier to kill with magic attacks, and a hotfix was applied the following day in order to rebalance his magic resistance.
- Although he is the last living Ourg, General Graardor does not drop Ourg bones.
- Any warhammer, most notably the dragon warhammer, can be used in lieu of a regular hammer when entering Bandos' Stronghold.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 17 Jan 2016. (Archived from the original on 29 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "2/3 melee, 1/3 "ranged"."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 23 October 2018. Mod Ash: "[Graardor's ranged attack is] rolling 15-35 inclusive, with equal chances for each of those 21 numbers."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 23 September 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "2/127 to go to gems OR 8/127 to go to RDT, from where 20/128 goes to gems. On gems, 3/128 for the talisman."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 1 Feb 2019. (Archived from the original on 27 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "The GWD has its own version of the RDT, one that doesn't respond to rings of wealth as far as I remember."