|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||A huge war chief.|
|Max hit||60 (melee)|
|Attack style||Crush, Ranged|
|Slayer XP||338 xp|
|Immune to poison||Immune to venom|
He is found in Bandos' Stronghold, which requires a Strength level of 70 and a hammer to access. To enter his quarters, players must have killed 40 of Bandos' followers throughout the dungeon, with goblins being the easiest of the followers to kill.
Location[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon (Bandos boss room)||624||1||Maplink|
Fight overview[edit | edit source]
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, Graardor roams around a rectangular room with his bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. He attacks primarily with melee (2/3 chance), and his bodyguards use a different combat style each. Graardor may also use a ranged attack (1/3 chance) where he slams the ground, hitting all players in the room and has a minimum hit of 15 should it successfully hit the player. If there are no players in his chamber, his health and stats will be reset.
Bodyguards[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
General Graardor will yell out the following whether or not he is in combat with any players:
- "Death to our enemies!"
- "Break their bones!"
- "For the glory of Bandos!"
- "Split their skulls!"
- "We feast on the bones of our enemies tonight!"
- "Crush them underfoot!"
- "All glory to Bandos!"
- "FOR THE GLORY OF THE BIG HIGH WAR GOD!"
Drops[edit | edit source]
Drop rates estimated based on 57,107 kills from the Drop Rate Project, unless otherwise cited.
The average General Graardor kill, including its unique drops, is worth 159,307. Excluding the unique drops, the average kill is worth 24,011. Furthermore killing the three minions yields an additional 14,734 on average (including uniques), bringing the total to 174,040 per kill.
100%[edit | edit source]
Uniques[edit | edit source]
|Bandos chestplate||1||1/381[d 1]||18,457,168||174,006|
|Bandos tassets||1||1/381[d 1]||26,442,333||173,946|
|Bandos boots||1||1/381[d 1]||178,699||173,406|
|Godsword shard 1||1||1/762[d 2]||159,108||150,000|
|Godsword shard 2||1||1/762[d 2]||160,544||150,000|
|Godsword shard 3||1||1/762[d 2]||156,330||150,000|
- The drop rate is 1/381 for a specific Bandos armour piece, or 1/127 for any piece.
- The drop rate is 1/762 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/254 for any piece.
Weapons and armour[edit | edit source]
|Rune 2h sword||1||8/127||37,848||38,400|
Other[edit | edit source]
|Grimy snapdragon||3 (noted)||8/127||26,343||36|
|Adamantite ore||15–20 (noted)||8/127||13,935–18,580||3,600–4,800|
|Magic logs||15–20 (noted)||8/127||15,015–20,020||2,880–3,840|
- Coins come from rolls on multiple loot tables, including GDT and RDT.
- Coins come from rolls on the unique tables, including the hilt table and the godsword shard table.
Rare drop table[edit | edit source]
There is a 8/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant rare drop table and a 2/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant gem drop table. This table differs from the regular rare drop table and gem drop table in a few ways. This table is unaffected by the Ring of wealth. The Runite bar drop is replaced by a Rune sword. The quantity range of some items differs. All empty rolls (1/2.70) are replaced by a coin drop of 19,500-20,000; however the chance of rolling these coins is included in the monster's main drop table and is not displayed here for the sake of clarity.
|Loop half of key||1||1/94.93||10,426||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/99.58||11,357||60|
|Rune 2h sword||1||1/677.33||37,848||38,400|
|Rune sq shield||1||1/1,016||22,556||23,040|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||1/1,016||3,800||4,500|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/2,032||59,095||60,000|
|Shield left half||1||1/4,220.62||65,360||66,000|
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Brimstone key||1||1/50[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Clue scroll (elite)||1||1/250||Not sold||12|
|Long bone||1||1/400||Not sold||3|
|Pet general graardor||1||1/5,000||Not sold||N/A|
|Curved bone||1||1/5,012.5||Not sold||4|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|13 January 2021
Ironmen now have their own shared instance for each God Wars Dungeon general. The "Peek" option on doors will now tell players how many players are in the ironman instance.
|25 June 2015
(update | poll)
Added a 'peek' option to the entrance of this boss.
|17 July 2014
(update | poll)
Players can now receive a pet version of this boss after defeating it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the 19 January 2017 update, Graardor had a Magic level of 280; this was reduced to 80 in order to prevent the Twisted bow from dealing massive damage on him, and to compensate for the decreased Magic level, his magic defence bonus was increased from +65 to +201. However, this ultimately resulted in Graardor being much easier to kill with magic attacks, and a hotfix was applied the following day in order to rebalance his magic resistance.
- Although he is an ourg, General Graardor does not drop Ourg bones.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 17 January 2016. (Archived from the original on 29 March 2019.) Mod Ash: "2/3 melee, 1/3 "ranged"."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 23 October 2018. (Archived from the original on 26 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "[Graardor's ranged attack is] rolling 15-35 inclusive, with equal chances for each of those 21 numbers."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 23 September 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "2/127 to go to gems OR 8/127 to go to RDT, from where 20/128 goes to gems. On gems, 3/128 for the talisman."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 1 Feb 2019. (Archived from the original on 27 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "The GWD has its own version of the RDT, one that doesn't respond to rings of wealth as far as I remember."