Gertrude's Cat/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Go to Gertrude's house which is just west of Varrock.|
|Description||Gertrude has lost her cat Fluffs and desperately wants to find her. Can you help bring her home?|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Gertrude.
- Pick up doogle leaves from behind Gertrude's house and use them on your raw sardine to make seasoned sardine.
- Go to Varrock Square's newsstand and talk to either Shilop or Wilough, you need 100 coins.
- Go to the Lumber Yard north-east of Varrock and climb-over the broken fence.
- Chop down a dying tree to complete a easy Varrock Diary task.
- Go up the ladder in the middle of the Lumber Yard.
- Try to pick-up Fluffs then use a bucket of milk on her.
- Try to pick her up again then use a seasoned sardine on her.
- Try to pick her up again then go down the ladder.
- Search the crates with a yellow "Search crate" option until you find Fluffs' kitten. (Searching the same crate repeatedly will not work.)
- Go back up the ladder and use the kitten on Fluffs.
- Return to Gertrude.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 1,525 Cooking experience
- Your own kitten
- Chocolate cake
- Gertrude will now sell kittens for you to raise for 100 coins each.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Gertrude's Cat is required for the following:
- Icthlarin's Little Helper
- Recipe for Disaster - Freeing Evil Dave
- Medium Varrock Diary - Select a colour for your kitten.