Gertrude's Cat/Quick guide
|Gertrude's Cat (#49)|
|Release date||28 July 2003 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Go to Gertrude's house which is just west of Varrock.|
|Description||Gertrude has lost her cat Fluffs and desperately wants to find her. Can you help bring her home?|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Gertrude.
- Use Doogle leaves on your sardine.
- Go to Varrock Square news stand and talk to either Shilop or Wilough.
- Go to the Lumber Yard northeast of Varrock.
- Go up the ladder in the middle of the Lumber Yard.
- Try to pickup the cat, then use the milk on it.
- Try to pick it up again, and then use your Seasoned sardine (use the Doogle leaves on the raw sardine) on it.
- Try to pick it up again and then go down the ladder.
- Search all the crates with a yellow "search crate" option on it until you find Fluffs' kitten.
- Go back up the ladder and use the kitten on Fluffs.
- Return to Gertrude.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 1,525 Cooking Cooking experience
- Your own kitten
- Chocolate cake
- Gertrude will now sell kittens for you to raise for 100 coins each
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Gertrude's Cat is required for the following:
- Icthlarin's Little Helper
- Recipe for Disaster - Freeing Evil Dave
- Medium Varrock Diary - selecting a colour for your kitten