Gertrude's Cat/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Go to Gertrude's house which is just west of Varrock.|
|Description||Gertrude has lost her cat Fluffs and desperately wants to find her. Can you help bring her home?|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Gertrude.
- Use Doogle leaves on your Raw Sardine to make Seasoned Sardine.
- Go to Varrock Square news stand and talk to either Shilop or Wilough. You will need 100 coins.
- Go to the Lumber Yard northeast of Varrock and Climb-over the broken fence.
- Use your Axe to chop a Dying tree to complete a Varrock Diary task.
- Go up the ladder in the middle of the Lumber Yard.
- Try to pickup Gertrude's cat, then use the milk on her.
- Try to pick her up again, and then use your Seasoned sardine (use the Doogle leaves on the raw sardine) on her.
- Try to pick her up again and then go down the ladder.
- Search all the crates with a yellow "search crate" option on it until you find Fluffs' kitten. (Note that searching the same crate repeatedly will not work)
- Go back up the ladder and use the kitten on Gertrude's Cat.
- Return to Gertrude.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 1,525 Cooking experience
- Your own kitten
- Chocolate cake
- Stew - Ultimate Ironmen: Keep this stew if you wish to complete The Queen of Thieves shortly after.
- Gertrude will now sell kittens for you to raise for 100 coins each
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Gertrude's Cat is required for the following:
- Icthlarin's Little Helper (Quick guide)
- Recipe for Disaster - Freeing Evil Dave
- Medium Varrock Diary - selecting a colour for your kitten