|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Quest item||The Restless Ghost|
|Destroy||Dropping this skull here will destroy it! Are you sure you want to drop the skull?|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|14 May 2020
An "Inspect" option was added.
|22 May 2006
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|29 March 2004 –
22 May 2006
|22 May 2006 –|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The ghost's skull similar to the skull which can be obtained in the Wilderness.
- If you use the ghost's skull on the Restless ghost will say "I can't give it to him. It goes right through him."
- To prevent duplication of the item, the Telekinetic Grab spell does not work on the item.
- Having a full inventory and taking the skull from the altar will cause it to appear on the ground.
- Should one try to duplicate the skull by hoping worlds and proceed to pick up the skull on the floor, while having one in the inventory, it will yield a dialogue box stating: "You already have the Ghost's skull." (Note: this dialogue message is the same when clicking the altar after obtaining the skull.)
- Upon completing the quest and attempting to pick up the skull from the ground (if attempting to duplicate) will yield the dialogue message: "That skull looks scary. I've got no reason to take it, I think I'll leave it alone." This essentially shows that the item cannot be duplicated as a souvenir.