Gilded adventure log
|Gilded adventure log|
|Furniture name||Gilded Adventure Log|
|Released||25 August 2016 (Update)|
|Hotspot||Adventure log space|
|Examine||A gilded mahogany table featuring a large book of adventures.|
|Icon Item ID||20624|
The gilded adventure log can be built in the adventure log space of the achievement gallery in a player-owned house. It requires 88 Construction to build, and when built it gives 1,100 experience. The player must have a hammer and a saw in their inventory to build it.
The adventure log allows players to show off to other players the following:
- Slayer Kill Log
- Boss Kill Log
- Champions defeated in the Champions' Challenge minigame
- Collection log
- Number of Duel Arena wins/losses
- Rank in Last Man Standing
- Number of Treasure Trails completed
- Number of chompy birds killed
- White Knight Ranking and black knight kill score
- Fastest run time of the TzHaar Fight Cave
- Fastest run time of the Inferno
- Fastest Zulrah kill time
- Fastest Vorkath kill time
- Fastest Galvek kill time
- Fastest Grotesque Guardians kill time
- Fastest Alchemical Hydra kill time
- Fastest Hespori kill time
- Fastest Nightmare kill time
- Fastest run time of The Gauntlet
- Fastest run time of The Corrupted Gauntlet
- Fastest Fragment of Seren kill time
- Fastest run time of the Chambers of Xeric
- Fastest run time of the Chambers of Xeric's Challenge Mode
- Number of high-level gambles done within Barbarian Assault
- Number of peaceful barbarian spirits laid to rest
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Gilded adventure log||1||N/A|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The marks that can be seen on the pages of the marble adventure log are Braille.
- The left page reads "Adventure log".
- The top part of the right page reads "A qp W", which when entered into the Chat Interface in a specific way, can result in the shape of a penis and testicles.
- The bottom left part of the right page reads "Slayer log".
- The bottom right of the right page reads as a mixture of the letter E and the number 0. It is not currently known what this means.
|Adventure log space|
|Jewellery box space|
|Boss lair space|
|Quest list space|