|Released||24 September 2002 (Update)|
Glarial's Tomb is a dungeon underneath the tombstone near the Baxtorian Falls and Kingdom of Kandarin. To enter, the player needs Glarial's pebble, which is obtained during Waterfall Quest, and must not have any weapons, armour or runes either equipped or in their inventory. Level 84 moss guardians roam here.
The location is close to the Fishing Guild; use Glarial's pebble on her tombstone and you may enter. Players can get Glarial's amulet in the west chest. This location can be re-entered after the Waterfall Quest has been completed in order to obtain Glarial's amulet once again.
Restricted items[edit | edit source]
Items not allowed here include:
- Weapons of any kind, including staves
- Armour or supplies to create them
- Runes or rune packs
- Arrows or any other type of Ranged ammo, or supplies to create them
- Looting bag, even if it has no forbidden items
- Clue scrolls
- Magic Secateurs
The restrictions are much stricter than the restrictions to enter Entrana.
Allowed items[edit | edit source]
Allowed items include:
- Jewellery (even stat boosting, e.g. amulet of power)
- Clothing (e.g. Monk's robes, Graceful, boots of lightness, ice gloves, H.A.M. robes)
- Goblin paint cannon
- Rune pouch if it does not contain runes
- Experience lamps
Changes[edit | edit source]
|3 November 2021
The Tackle Box can now be taken into areas with restrictions such as Glarial's Tomb, provided that its contents also pass the restrictions.
|20 January 2021
|9 August 2018