Gnome Stronghold Agility Course
The Tree Gnome Stronghold Agility Course is an Agility course in which the player must traverse obstacles consisting of a Log Balance, Obstacle Nets, Tightropes, and Pipes. It was released along with the Agility skill on 12 December 2002. It is located south of the Grand Tree in the Tree Gnome Stronghold, which is north-west of East Ardougne. This Agility course is the lowest level course that can be accessed. It is impossible to fail any of the obstacles on this course.
Introduction[edit | edit source]
This course has no requirements. It is impossible to fail any of the obstacles at this course, so it is not necessary to bring any food. Players may benefit by using an energy potion or another similar item, so they can recover their energy. Players gain 86.5 experience points for a complete circuit.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Use the Spirit tree teleportation, which requires completion of Tree Gnome Village, and run southeast.
- Launch a grand seed pod or royal seed pod to get to the Grand Tree and run south.
- Simply walk into the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Click the front door and Femi will appear saying "Hey!" you reply "Hi!" and she asks you to help her with some boxes. The character grabs the boxes. Now click the front door again and the door opens.
- Use a necklace of passage to teleport to the Outpost and run slightly north-east.
- Teleport to Ardougne and run northwest from there.
- Use a games necklace to teleport to Barbarian Outpost, dive into the whirlpool south of it - note that diving into the whirlpool might cause some damage - and walk from there. This cannot be done after unlocking access to the Ancient Cavern
The course[edit | edit source]
This Agility course consists of the following obstacles:
|N/A||Course Completion Bonus||39|
A lap will take a minimum of 34 seconds to complete. Therefore the average experience per hour will be around 8,000-9,250, depending on the player's concentration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Gnome trainers will shout either encouraging phrases or insult the player, during their Agility training at this course, mimicking a drill sergeant.
|Rooftop Agility courses|