Gnome gliders are a method of transportation available after completing The Grand Tree quest. The most common way to quickly access them is by teleporting to Al Kharid with a ring of duelling, an amulet of glory, or via usage of the royal seed pod after Monkey Madness II. They can fly to many locations and can be used in combination with spirit trees and the fairy ring network.
Transportation[edit | edit source]
Gnome gliders are located at:
- Ta Quir Priw - The Grand Tree
- The top level provides normal service.
- On the 1st floor[?] there is a special service during the Monkey Madness I quest.
- Gandius - South of the Shipyard on Karamja.
- Kar-Hewo - Al-Kharid
- Sindarpos - The peak of White Wolf Mountain. However this place is dangerous to low-levelled members.
- Lemanto Andra - Just west of the Digsite near Varrock.
- Lemantolly Undri - Western Feldip Hills (To access this location you must have completed One Small Favour.)
- Ookookolly Undri - North west on Ape Atoll (To access this location you must have completed Monkey Madness II.)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The names of the destinations, except for Ape Atoll, can be translated using the Translation book acquired during the Grand Tree quest.
- Ta Quir Priw translates to "The Guardian Tree."
- Gandius means "Jungle."
- Kar-Hewo translates to "No Grass" (since Al Kharid is a desert.)
- Sindarpos translates to "Big Rocks."
- Lemanto Andra translates to "Man City."
- Lemantolly Undri translates to "Stupid Man Lands."