Goblin Diplomacy/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to General Bentnoze or General Wartface in Goblin Village.|
|Description||There's a disturbance in the Goblin Village. Help the goblins solve their dispute so the world doesn't have to worry about rioting goblins. Aim: to help the goblins decide which colour they will wear.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Head to Goblin Village north of Falador.
- Gather the goblin mails from crates around Goblin Village:
- Crate Behind the Generals' Hut to the north-east.
- Crate in the hut south-west of the Generals.
- Up the southernmost ladder in a crate to the north.
- Dye one set of goblin mail blue, another orange, and leave the third set brown.
- Make orange dye by using red dye on yellow dye. Warning: Do not use both dyes separately on the goblin mail.
- Talk to the goblin generals and offer to pick a colour for them. Dragon Slayer I is in progress). ( if
- Repeat this 2 more times until they settle on the brown armour.
Congratulations, quest complete!
Ironman version[edit | edit source]
- Offer to buy 2 woad leaves for 20 gp from Wyson the gardener in Falador Park.
- Take 2 onions from the farm north of Rimmington.
- Buy 3 redberries from Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim (hop worlds to replenish stock). Buy 2 extra Redberries if you plan on doing The Knight's Sword.
- Take the ingredients, along with 15 gp to Aggie in Draynor Village.
- Continue with the normal guide.
Reward[edit | edit source]
|Locations and scenery|