|Released||25 July 2019 (Update)|
The Grand Library is a massive library first accessed during the quest Song of the Elves, in which players must break the seal of the eight Elven Clans to recover the memories of Seren, their goddess.
After the quest, it can be accessed from the teleport platform upstairs in the Tower of Voices. However, players will instead arrive at a small section the Grand Library, which was opened up to other races; the other parts of the Grand Library, including the part players visited during the quest, were decided to remain a place for elves only. Due to other races being able to visit this small section of the Grand Library, new additions from far and wide have been added to the bookshelves.
Players can search the bookshelves to obtain texts found during the elven quest series, as well as fourteen texts that can only be found within the Grand Library.
The following NPCs can be found in the Grand Library:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nine of the books exclusive to the Grand Library were written by players as part of a lore writing competition to commemorate the release of Song of the Elves, in which their names can be found in-game by searching the desk by the Elven Crystal Chest in the Tower of Voices. In addition, they were sent an engraved crystal decoration in real life to commemorate the quest.
- Bloody Diary - Spineweilder
- The Eight Clans - Sundays
- Gollwyn's Final Statement - Mr Farenheit
- Niff & Harry - Bob1010102
- Soggy Journal - Kushcleric
- Ebrill's Journal - Chapeau_42
- Stained Journal - Rallis
- The Truth Behind the Myth (Excerpt) - AesirWarrior
- The Living Statues - Thaumar