The Graveyard of Heroes is located in the south-western part of Shayzien. The city's chapel is found here, and is filled with ceremonial pillars representing the soldiers who have perished in the line of duty. In the north-west corner, a gravestone with a rose engraved next to the lancalliums can be found. This gravestone belongs to Rose's mother, who died in childbirth.
Those who have added History and hearsay to Kharedst's memoirs (Tale of the Righteous completion required) may teleport here using the book. On occasion, gang meetings take place here while players tackle organised crime.
A large monument can be found at the end of the passageway east of the church. Here, an old man can be seen reminiscing his days in the army. New Recruit Tony can be found walking around south-east of the Graveyard of Heroes.
In the south-west corner, the entrance to the Shayzien Crypts, accessed during Dragon Slayer II, houses the tombs of Kourend's royalty from decades past, though it is now overrun by undead. At the bottom of the crypt is Camorra Shayzien's tomb, alongside an unknown tomb that has collapsed into the ground further below.
The chapel within the Graveyard.
The monument outside the chapel.
The entrance to the Shayzien Crypts.
- The ceremonial pillars in the graveyard contain Japanese phrases, which are turned upside down.
- "彼が死んだ" - "He died."
- "猿も木から落ちる" - "Even monkeys fall from trees." (a Japanese proverb)
- The large monument is mixed with Traditional and Simplified Chinese words, which are also turned upside down.
- "一騎当千万式戦争" - "One rider can battle in thousands upon thousands of battles."
- The phrase could also be translated as "A style of war where a single rider equals thousands upon thousands."