Mature greenman's ale is a valuable and sought-after brew that is the result of player-made ale brewing and requires a Cooking level of 29. It is the stronger, or 'mature' version of a greenman's ale. When consumed, this stat enhancing beer provides a temporary boost to the player's Herblore level by +2, as opposed to the +1 boost provided by its regular-strength counterpart.
The greenman's ale(m) is the item Falo requires players to show him when he sings about: Green is my favourite, mature ale I do love, this takes your herblore above.
- Increases Herblore by 2 levels for the standard duration of stat restoration (about 60 seconds at +2, followed by 60 seconds at +1)
- Heals 1 hitpoints
- Lowers Attack and Strength by 2 levels
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
The full recipe for standard greenman's ale is as follows (in the order given):
- 2 Buckets of water
- 2 Barley malt
- (optional) 1 "The stuff," to increase chance of maturity
- 4 Harralanders
- 1 Ale yeast
- Wait 1–2 days
- Collect the completed ale using 8 beer glasses or 2 calquat kegs