Guthix rest is a tea which functions similar to a potion. The player learns how to make this tea during the One Small Favour quest, and can still make it after completing the quest. Level 18 Herblore is required to make this tea.
Guthix rest tea is made from 2 Guam leaves, a harralander, and a marrentill. To make it, heat a bowl of water on a range or fire. Use the heated water on an empty tea cup and add any of the herbs to make herb tea mix. Add in the rest of the herbs to make a 3-dose Guthix rest. These can be decanted into 4-dose cups. Making it grants a total of 59 Herblore experience, with 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5 experience granted for the first, second, third, and fourth herbs, respectively. The herbs can be added in any order.
Each dose will:
- Reduce venom to poison, or reduce poison damage by 1
- Restore 5% energy
- Heal 5 hitpoints, which can also boost up to 5 above your HP level if you are at full health.
As it functions as a potion, players can use Guthix rest to heal during combat without delaying their attacks.
||Price per dose
| Guthix rest(1)
| Guthix rest(2)
| Guthix rest(3)
| Guthix rest(4)
- When first released, there was a bug that caused the tea to restore all of the user's health. The bug was quickly fixed.
- All doses of Guthix rest appear the same.
- Guthix rest can be used instead of energy potions, if your herblore is too low.
- If players attempt to make Guthix rest before starting One Small Favour, they will receive a message in your chatbox stating, "You have no idea what effect this would have."