|Released||25 July 2019 (Update)|
Gwenith is a small village north-west of Prifddinas, in the shadow of the mountain of Mynydd. Gorlah, an altar to Seren, lays to the east. Completion of Song of the Elves is required to access the village.
Features[edit | edit source]
- A Windmill and wheat field.
- A bank deposit box right outside the windmill.
- Five maple trees to the north.
- A water source.
- Fishing spots for big net, harpoon, and lobster pot fishing to the north-east.
- Carnivorous chinchompa hunter area to the east.
- A dairy cow pen, with regular cows in it.
- Two ranges.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
The village has three inhabitants:
- Gwerin Hapus, who runs the local mill.
- Preswylwyr Dall, the local baker.
- Marwolaeth Dawnsio, a fortune teller.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gwenith is Welsh for "wheat".