|Release date||25 July 2019 (Update)|
Features[edit | edit source]
- A Windmill and wheat field.
- A bank deposit box right outside the windmill.
- Five maple trees to the north.
- A water source.
- Fishing spots for big net, harpoon, and lobster pot fishing to the north-east.
- Carnivorous chinchompa hunter area to the east.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
The village has three inhabitants:
- Gwerin Hapus, who runs the local mill.
- Preswylwyr Dall, the local baker.
- Marwolaeth Dawnsio, a fortune teller.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gwenith is Welsh for "wheat".