|Released||6 March 2007 (Update)|
|Inhabitants||Monks, Zombie pirates, Puffins|
|Teleports||• Harmony Island Teleport|
• Brother Tranquility
Harmony Island was once a peaceful island full of monks, but was taken over by zombie pirates who turned the monks undead. The island is located south of Mos Le'Harmless, and can only be accessed after starting The Great Brain Robbery.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
The easiest way to reach Harmony Island is by using the Harmony Island Teleport from the Arceuus Spellbook, either directly by casting, by using the corresponding teleport tablet, or by teleporting through a directed portal in a player-owned house. Players looking to save money should note that while a Harmony Island tab costs 2,075, a Mos le'harmless teleport scroll is only 753, coming out to a third of the price but requiring an additional 20 seconds of running south to reach Brother Tranquility.
Players initially get there by selecting the transport option from Brother Tranquility, who resides at the Mos Le'Harmless docks. This option is still available after the quest, and these docks can be travelled to both by charter ship for 1,750, or for free from the docks of Port Phasmatys.
Farming patches[edit | edit source]
None of the patches are protected or able to be; the allotment patch has no farmer to watch over them, and the herb patch is not disease-free.
Those looking to incorporate the herb patch into a farming run while saving an inventory space may find it more convenient to use the charter ship located at the Catherby docks to get to Mos Le'Harmless, as the cost of this is similar to that of a Harmony Island tablet.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Brother Tranquility, a monk who can teleport players back to Mos Le'Harmless if necessary.
- Mi-Gor, a sinister zombie encountered during The Great Brain Robbery quest.
- Dr. Fenkenstrain, a mad scientist only found on the island after completing The Great Brain Robbery.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Barrelchest (level 190; only encountered during The Great Brain Robbery)
- Sorebones (level 57; 6 above and 8 on the first floor of the church)
- Zombie pirate (level 57 ; 17 on the island surface, 11 underground, and 3 in the ship)
Other[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the island is run by monks and has its own chapel, there is no Prayer altar.
- Similar to how "Mos Le'Harmless" sounds like the phrase "mostly harmless," the name "Harmony Island" can be phonetically pronounced to sound like the phrase "Harm on the Island."
- The monks on the island follow Saradomin, indicating that they moved there during or after the late Third Age, when Saradominist forces from across Misthalin attacked the area. For this reason, there's the possibility that the community there originally followed Zaros, prior to the attacks by followers of Zamorak and eventually Saradomin.
Music[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|27 January 2021
Players will no longer be attacked by zombies while inside the Harmony Island crop circle.
|19 March 2015
You should now be able to use the Cure Plant and Fertile Soil lunar spells on both of Harmony Island's farming patches.
|12 March 2015
Fertile Soil can now be cast on the Harmony Island herb patch.
|5 March 2015
(update | poll)
References[edit | edit source]