Hay bales are a form of interactive scenery found throughout farms in RuneScape, and are sometimes able to be searched.
Hay bales can sometimes be searched, often resulting in nothing. However, there is a 10% chance that players will find a needle. When this occurs, the player will say "Wow! A needle! Now what are the chances of finding that?" However, there is a 2% chance that players will get pricked with the needle, causing them to lose one hitpoint.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Haystacks and hay bales can be found in following locations:
- North-east of Draynor Village, north of the potato field
- South of Falador, in the chicken pen
- Just east of the general store in Edgeville
- North of East Ardougne, west of the sheep field
- Just west of the windmill north of East Ardougne
- Combat training room directly north of Varrock east bank
- Lumbridge Farm - West of the Cows
- Just west of the Fairy Ring in the Realm of the Fisher King
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 25 October 2018. Mod Ash: "10% [to receive a needle]. Also there's a 2% chance of getting pricked without succeeding in taking the needle."