Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||A sack filled with hay.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
A hay sack is made by using an empty sack on a hay bale or on any haystack. It is combined with a bronze spear and a watermelon to make a Scarecrow. Level 23 Farming is required for either of these steps.
To fill your sack, you can go to:
- The chicken coop north of Port Sarim
- The haystack north of Ardougne
- The haystack in the building next to the Emblem Trader in Edgeville
- The hay bales north-west of Lumbridge
- The "inner" Barbarian Outpost (Agility training course)
- You can also fill sacks from the hay bales north-east of Draynor Village, north-west of Lumbridge, north of Ardougne, and south of the Farming Guild.
Products[edit | edit source]