|Released||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||A sack filled with hay.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
A hay sack is made by using a sack on a non-searchable hay bale or on any haystack. It is combined with a bronze spear and a watermelon to make a Scarecrow. Level 23 Farming is required for either of these steps.
To fill your sack, you can go to:
- The chicken coop north of Port Sarim
- The haystack north of Ardougne
- The haystack near the Emblem Trader in Edgeville
- The hay bales north-west of Lumbridge
- The "inner" Barbarian Outpost (Agility training course)
- You can also fill sacks from the hay bales north-east of Draynor Village, north-west of Lumbridge, and north of Ardougne.