Heroes' Quest/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Outside the Heroes' Guild; north of Taverley. Speak with Achietties.|
|Description||Prove you are worthy to enter the Heroes' Guild. To prove your status as a hero you will need to obtain a number of items. There are many challenges standing between you and these items.|
|Official length||Medium-Long (can be completed in less than 25 minutes if you already have a partner and all the required items)|
If you are a Black Arm Gang member:
If you are a Phoenix Gang member:
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Lava eel[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Gerrant, the fishing shop owner in Port Sarim about lava eels. He'll give you a bottle of blamish snail slime.
- Use the blamish snail slime on your harralander (unf) to create blamish oil.
- Buy a fishing rod and some bait if you do not have them.
- Right-click to use the oil on your rod.
- Travel to the Taverley Dungeon.
- You can visit the Wilderness Lava Maze to obtain the eel, but it is advised against due to its location. (Don't forget a slash weapon or knife)
If you already have a dusty key (steel key ring with dusty key works), or 70 Agility, skip the next step.
- To obtain a dusty key:
- Use the map (pictured right) to find Velrak the explorer. He is in the southern part of the dungeon.
- Kill the Jailer standing by the prison and use the key he drops to get into Velrak's cell.
- Talk to him for the dusty key. Do not ask for a reward.
- Enter the area with the blue dragons, either by using your key on the locked door or take the agility shortcut.
- Run to the southernmost lava pool.
- Catch a lava eel. You only need one, as they cannot be burned.
- Cook the eel on a range or fire.
Master thieves' armband[edit | edit source]
The next part of this quest requires a companion who belongs to the opposite gang from the Shield of Arrav quest
*Joining the official Jagex clan chat channel "Osrs Soa" may be beneficial for those who are trying to find a partner in the opposite gang.
|Instructions for Black Arm partner||Instructions for Phoenix partner|
|Give the miscellaneous key to your partner||Go to Brimhaven, take the miscellaneous key from your partner|
|Wait for your partner to finish||
||Wait for your partner to finish|
|Wait for your partner to finish||Kill Grip (with ranged or magic)|
||Wait for your partner to finish|
Fire feather: (Skip to step 10 if you already have the ice gloves)[edit | edit source]
Items Required: Pickaxe; Stamina Potions reccomended
- Equip combat gear and food to kill a level 111 Ice Queen.
- Go to White Wolf Mountain.
- Walk to the northern part of the mountain, mine the rockslide.
- Take the south ladder.
- Follow the tunnel south, go up the ladder.
- Take the east ladder down.
- Go through the long tunnel.
- Use the ladders at the end of the tunnel.
- Run north and kill the queen for her gloves.
- Equip the ice gloves.
- Travel to Entrana.
- Kill the Firebird near the Law altar take the fire feather.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Take the feather, eel and armband to Achietties.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 3,075 Attack Attack experience
- 3,075 Defence Defence experience
- 3,075 Strength Strength experience
- 3,075 Hitpoints Hitpoints experience
- 2,075 Ranged Ranged experience
- 2,725 Fishing Fishing experience
- 2,825 Cooking Cooking experience
- 1,575 Woodcutting Woodcutting experience
- 1,575 Firemaking Firemaking experience
- 2,257 Smithing Smithing experience
- 2,575 Mining Mining experience
- 1,325 Herblore Herblore experience
- Access to the Heroes' Guild
- The ability to purchase and wield dragon battleaxes and maces
- Access to the Fountain of Heroes, where players can recharge their amulets of glory
Required for completing[edit | edit source]