Hobgoblin champion scroll
|Hobgoblin champion scroll|
|Released||12 December 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||It's a challenge from the Hobgoblin Champion!|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
The hobgoblin champion scroll is an extremely rare drop from hobgoblins. It contains a challenge from the Hobgoblin Champion. In order to be eligible to receive the scroll, players must be on a members server and have 32 quest points.
By bringing this scroll to Larxus in the basement of Champions' Guild, players may fight the Hobgoblin Champion as part of the Champions' Challenge minigame. During the fight, players can only use magic or ranged attacks.
Suggested places to kill hobgoblins are:
- The peninsula west of the Crafting Guild.
- The North part of God Wars Dungeon, just south of the room General Graardor is found in.
- North area of Rellekka with Rock crabs.
- North of the Hill giants in Edgeville Dungeon.
- East of the town of Hosidius on the peninsula.
- West of black chinchompas in the wilderness hobgoblin mine (31 wilderness).
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Hobgoblin||28; 42; 47||1||1/5,000|
Transcript[edit | edit source]
|“||You won't defeat me, though you're welcome to try at the Champions' Guild.||”|
— Champion of Hobgoblins
|Champion of Champions|