Holy Grail/Quick guide
|Holy Grail (#30)|
|Release date||23 July 2002 (Update)|
|Quest series||Camelot (#2)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Description||King Arthur is sending out his knights on a quest for the famous Holy Grail. If you are a Knight of the Round Table go to King Arthur for further orders.|
|Enemies to defeat||Black Knight Titan (level 120) (can be safe spotted, may take a long time)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Items required: None. Recommended: Camelot and Draynor Village teleport methods.
Note: If you are starting this quest with the required/recommended weapons and armour, you will have to bank everything, including capes, before traveling to Entrana.
- Talk to King Arthur.
- (optional) Use a Camelot teleport method. (see above)
- Talk to Merlin.
- He will now be found on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], in the room with the cauldron. Go up the main staircase and head to the eastern room. He won't show up as a yellow dot on the minimap until you have entered the room.
Entrana[edit | edit source]
Black Knight Titan[edit | edit source]
Items required: Excalibur. Recommended: Combat equipment, food, antipoison (if under 41 combat level), and Camelot, Draynor Village, and Brimhaven teleport methods.
Note: Any weapon can be used for the majority of fight with the Black Knight Titan, but you must use Excalibur for the last hits. He will heal to full health otherwise.
Note: Do NOT use the whistle while in the Fisher Realm or you will be teleported out and may have to re-fight the Black Knight Titan.
- Talk to Galahad in the small building west of McGrubor's Wood near Seers' Village to get the holy table napkin. (Talk to Galahad again to complete an easy diary task. )
- Travel to Draynor Manor's top floor's southern room and pick up 2 magic whistles. (They won't show up as a red dot on the minimap until you have entered the southern room with the napkin in your inventory)
- Suggested: Use a bank now to prepare for the fight soon.
- Travel north-west of Brimhaven to the north-western peninsula.
- Stand under the tower and blow a magic whistle to be teleported to the Fisher Realm.
- Fight the Black Knight Titan nearby on the bridge and kill it with Excalibur. (Can be safe spotted or flinched)
- Head south along the river and talk to a fisherman.
- Head to the castle, southwest of the fisherman, pick up the Grail bell from the ground and ring it. (You must stand in front of the bricks to gain access to the castle)
- Take the stairs to the south, and talk to the Fisher King.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Talk to King Arthur in Camelot to receive a magic gold feather.
- Travel to Goblin Village.
- Use the Open option on the sacks in the house in the east side of Goblin Village. (use any chat option)
- Talk to Sir Percival in the Fisher Realm where the Fisher King was. (You will need a magic whistle, fairy ring works)
- (You do not need to fight the Titan again)
- Head to the top floor of the eastern tower and take a Holy Grail.
- Return to King Arthur in Camelot.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest Quest points
- 11,000 Prayer Prayer experience
- 15,300 Defence Defence experience
- Access to the Fisher Realm
- Ability to put King Arthur picture on the wall in the Construction skill
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Holy Grail is required for the following: