Holy Grail/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Description||King Arthur is sending out his knights on a quest for the famous Holy Grail. If you are a Knight of the Round Table go to King Arthur for further orders.|
|Enemies to defeat||Black Knight Titan (level 120)|
The player briefly visits Entrana.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
King Arthur & Merlin[edit | edit source]
Note: If you start the quest with the required/recommended weapons and armour, you will have to bank everything before traveling to Entrana.
Searching for the Holy Grail[edit | edit source]
- Bank all weapons and armour. Travel to Entrana.
- Talk to the High Priest in the chapel.
- Travel to Galahad's house west of McGrubor's Wood (fairy ring code ALS) OR combat bracelet to Ranging Guild
- Talk to Galahad and receive the holy table napkin.
- (Talk to Galahad again to complete an easy diary task )
- Travel to Draynor Manor's top-most floor's southern room with the holy table napkin and pick up 2 magic whistles from the table.
The Fisher Realm[edit | edit source]
To fight the Black Knight Titan, bring armour, Excalibur, food, and one magic whistle. Note he is extremely resistant to Ranged and Magic, so melee is recommended. Bring antipoison if your combat level is lower than 41. You can use another weapon for a majority of the fight with the Black Knight Titan, but you must use Excalibur for the last hits. Note: He will heal to full health if your last attack is with something other than the Excalibur.
- Prepare for the fight against the Black Knight Titan.
- Travel north-west of Brimhaven to the north-western peninsula (see the minimap image).
- Stand under the tower and blow a magic whistle to be teleported to the Fisher Realm.
- Fight the Black Knight Titan nearby on the bridge and kill the titan with Excalibur. See the in-depth quest guide for details.
- Head south along the river and talk to a fisherman.
- Head to the castle, south-west of the fisherman, pick up the Grail bell from the ground and ring it. (You must stand in front of the bricks to gain access to the castle. Make sure NOT to use the Magic Whistle or you will be teleported outside and you will have to fight the Black Knight Titan again.)
- Take the stairs to the south, and talk to the Fisher King. (Make sure to talk to him about both options or you will have to kill the Black Knight Titan again if you leave)
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Travel to Camelot and talk to King Arthur. Make sure to have 1 empty slot in your inventory for Magic gold feather he gives you.
- Travel to Goblin Village.
- Use the Open option on the sacks in the house in the east side of Goblin Village.
- Talk to Sir Percival, he will take your magic whistle. Make sure you have another to get to the Fisher Realm yourself.
- Travel back to the Fisher Realm (via Brimhaven or using the fairy ring code BJR. You do not need to fight the Titan again either way)
- Head to the top floor of the castle's eastern tower and take the Holy grail.
- Return to King Arthur.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 11,000 Prayer experience
- 15,300 Defence experience
- Access to the Fisher Realm
- Ability to put King Arthur picture on the wall in the Construction skill
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Holy Grail is required for the following: