Holy Grail/Quick guide
|Holy Grail (#30)|
|Released||23 July 2002 (Update)|
|Quest series||Camelot (#2)|
|Lead developer(s)||Paul Gower|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Description||King Arthur is sending out his knights on a quest for the famous Holy Grail. If you are a Knight of the Round Table go to King Arthur for further orders.|
|Enemies to defeat||Black Knight Titan (level 120)|
The player briefly visits Entrana.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- (Note: If you are starting this quest with the required/recommended weapons and armour, you will have to bank everything before traveling to Entrana.)
- Talk to King Arthur.
- Talk to Merlin.
- He will now be found on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], in the room with the cauldron. Go up the main staircase and head to the eastern room. He won't show up as a yellow dot on the minimap until you have entered the room.
- Travel to Entrana. (No weapons or armour are allowed)
- Talk to the High Priest in the chapel.
- Travel to Galahad's house west of McGrubor's Wood (fairy ring code ALS) OR (combat bracelet to Ranging Guild)
- Talk to Galahad and receive the holy table napkin. (Talk to Galahad again to complete an easy diary task )
- Travel to Draynor Manor's top-most floor's southern room and pick up 2 magic whistles. (They won't show up as a red dot on the minimap until you have entered the southern room with the napkin in your inventory)
- To fight the Black Knight Titan bring armour, Excalibur, food, and a magic whistle. (Bring antipoison if your combat level is lower than 41.) (You can use another weapon for a majority of the fight with the Black Knight Titan, but you must use Excalibur for the last hits. NOTE: He will heal to full health if your last attack is with something other than the Excalibur.)
- Travel northwest of Brimhaven to the northwestern peninsula (see the minimap image).
- Stand under the tower and blow a magic whistle to be teleported to the Fisher Realm.
- Fight the Black Knight Titan nearby on the bridge and kill it with Excalibur.
- Head south along the river and talk to a fisherman.
- Head to the castle, southwest of the fisherman, pick up the Grail bell from the ground and ring it. (You must stand in front of the bricks to gain access to the castle. Make sure NOT to use the Magic Whistle or you will be teleported outside and you will have to fight the Black Knight Titan again.)
- Take the stairs to the south, and talk to the Fisher King. (Make sure to talk to him about both options or you will have to kill the black knight titan again if you leave)
- Travel to Camelot and talk to King Arthur. Make sure to have 1 empty slot in your inventory for Magic gold feather he gives you.
- Travel to Goblin Village.
- Use the Open option on the sacks in the house in the east side of Goblin Village.
- Talk to Sir Percival, you will need a magic whistle.
- Travel back to the Fisher Realm (via Brimhaven or using the fairy ring code BJR. You do not need to fight the Titan again either way).
- Head to the top floor of the castle's eastern tower and take the Holy grail.
- Return to King Arthur.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 11,000 Prayer experience
- 15,300 Defence experience
- Access to the Fisher Realm
- Ability to put King Arthur picture on the wall in the Construction skill
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Holy Grail is required for the following: