|Released||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Quest item||Heroes' Quest|
|Examine||These will keep my hands cold!|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
Ice gloves are dropped by the Ice Queen in White Wolf Mountain. A pickaxe is needed to reach the queen in order to mine through some rocks, which requires a Mining level of 50. Although the Ice Queen is a high level, she is still easy to kill especially when you are using Protect from Melee. You do not need to start Heroes' Quest to obtain the ice gloves, and the gloves can be re-obtained as many times as the player wishes.
The ice gloves have many uses, inside and outside quests:
- in Heroes' Quest, required to pick up the Entrana firebird's fire feather
- in Clock Tower, optionally used to pick up the black cog
- in Desert Treasure, required to wield any weapon against Fareed
- in Recipe for Disaster, optionally used to cool the dwarven rock cake
- used to catch infernal eels in Mor Ul Rek
- used to collect hot bars at the Blast Furnace without using a bucket of water.
|Subquest of Recipe for Disaster|