The Icyene Graveyard is the private graveyard of the Hallow family, the ruling family of Hallowvale, where every member of the royal family was buried.
When she was still in power, the ruler of Hallowvale, Queen Efaritay Hallow, had a large mausoleum built in the graveyard, which was built to one day house her and her human husband, King Ascertes Hallow. However, it instead became the final resting place of Larina Hallow, daughter of Efaritay and Ascertes, and sister of Safalaan Hallow.
During the quest Sins of the Father, Vanescula Drakan meets with The Myreque here to propose a plan to kill her brother Lowerniel Drakan, and to also reveal to Safalaan his half-icyene heritage and the fate of his family.
North of the graveyard, a mud mound can be found, in which digging it with a spade will give the player a journal page and an ancient armour.
A sunken icyene statue seen north of the graveyard.
- Several references to The Everlight, a digsite in RuneScape accessed via the Archaeology skill, can be found in-game.
- A mud mound can be dug up with a spade to obtain the journal page and ancient armour, which references the Everlight.
- While Safalaan is staring out into the ocean before the end of Sins of the Father, pieces of rubble can be seen with what looks to be Icyene statues on them.
- Ivan's dialogue in the graveyard at this point in the quest mentions that a team of archaeologists could potentially find something big if they came here.
- The Gravestone at the easternmost of the Graveyard reads "'Nostalgia is a side effect of dying.' - John the Greenseer". This is a reference to the quote 'Depression is a side effect of dying.' by author John Green.