|Released||10 January 2019 (Update)|
|Location||Karuulm Slayer Dungeon|
|How does it not fall over?|
The Ikkle hydra is a pet dropped by the Alchemical Hydra. It is a much smaller version of the Hydra.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
Players may change the Hydra's appearance via the Metamorphosis option to its green, blue, red or black appearance (with the respective amount of heads like in the boss encounter).
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Player: So... you're alchemical; does that mean I can turn you into gold?
- Ikkle Hydra: No, I like my form as it is.
- Player: But... I love gold.
- Ikkle Hydra: I'll turn to gold when drakes fly.
- Player: How do you ever agree on what to do?
- Right-most head: Well I’m in charge.
- Left-most head: No, I am.
- 2nd head from the left: Nope, I say what we do.
- Central head: Really I control everything!
- Player: Ok then!
- Player: So how was that chemical bath?!
- Ikkle Hydra: Nasty! I don't want to do that again[sic]
- Player: Which creature is cooler, Drakes, Hydras or Wyrms?
- Ikkle Hydra: I may be biased in this situation... bit silly to ask me isn't it?
- Player: Alright alright... don't lose your head.