|Released||22 February 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||A wandering elf.|
Ilfeen is an elf who can enchant crystal weapon seeds, turning them into crystal equipment. If spoken to after completion of Roving Elves, she will give players a book called Crystal singing for beginners, which, after reading, will be placed in the bookcase of the player's Player-owned house.
Since the release of the Song of the Elves quest, crystal equipment can not be sold on the Grand Exchange.
If the player has a crystal weapon seed, Ilfeen can enchant it into a bow, shield or halberd for a price. The price drops by 180,000/150,000 each time the seed is enchanted into a bow/shield or halberd (respectively), down to a minimum price:
|Enchantment||Cost for crystal bow||Cost for crystal shield||Cost for crystal halberd|
|Fifth and thereafter||180,000||150,000|
Ilfeen can not 'recharge' the crystal items themselves, players must manually revert their item to a crystal weapon seed (save for the crystal saw) and choose the item that they want to pay her for.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Isafdar (before Song of the Elves)
- The clearing just south of the quest start point for Roving Elves.
- South of the Iorwerth Camp (just north-east of the leaf trap).
- Prifddinas, south of the house portal (after Song of the Elves)
- Lletya, in the south-west corner (after reaching a certain point in Song of the Elves but before the completion of it)
- The Underground Pass, before the final boss in Song of the Elves is defeated. While there she will not enchant crystal weaponry.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|5 September 2019
Ilfeen's chathead was updated.
|25 June 2015
Ilfeen now offers to recharge crystal seeds into Crystal halberds.
|5 March 2015
(update | poll)