|Released||22 February 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||A wandering elf.|
Ilfeen is an elf who can enchant crystal weapon seeds, turning them into crystal equipment. If spoken to after completion of Roving Elves, she will give players a book called Crystal singing for beginners, which, after reading, will be placed in the bookcase of the player's Player-owned house.
Since the release of the Song of the Elves quest, crystal equipment can not be sold on the Grand Exchange.
Enchantment costs[edit | edit source]
If the player has a crystal weapon seed, Ilfeen can enchant it into a crystal bow, shield, or halberd for coins. Having her sing halberds requires completion of the Hard Western Provinces Diary. Ilfeen cannot "recharge" the crystal items themselves, players must manually revert their item to a crystal weapon seed (except for the crystal saw, which cannot be manually reverted) and choose the item that they want to pay her for. While singing yourself with shards always costs 719,694 coins, the price she charges depends on how many times she has previously been paid to enchant weapon seeds, down to a minimum price:
|First||Second||Third||Fourth||Fifth and thereafter|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Isafdar (before Song of the Elves)
- The clearing just south of the quest start point for Roving Elves.
- South of the Iorwerth Camp (just north-east of the leaf trap).
- Prifddinas, south of the house portal (after Song of the Elves)
- Lletya, in the south-west corner (after reaching a certain point in Song of the Elves but before the completion of it)
- The Underground Pass, before the final boss in Song of the Elves is defeated. While there she will not enchant crystal weaponry.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|5 September 2019
Ilfeen's chathead was updated.
|25 June 2015
Ilfeen now offers to recharge crystal seeds into Crystal halberds.
|5 March 2015
(update | poll)
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|22 February 2005 –
18/20 April 2006
|18/20 April 2006 –
|May/June 2006 –
|Nov./Dec. 2006 –
25 July 2019
|25 July 2019 -
5 September 2019
|5 September 2019 -|