|Released||16 February 2001 (Update)|
|A cheeky little imp.|
|Attack style||Melee (stab)|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
Imps are amongst the smallest creatures in Gielinor. They are central in the Imp Catcher quest due to their unique bead drops. Despite being one of the lowest forms of demons, they are not affected by the powers of Silverlight and Darklight. Sometimes, an imp may disappear into a puff of smoke and teleport a short distance away. At level 71 Hunter players may catch imps with magic boxes.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Quite a few spawn near the Nightmare Zone
- South and west of Edgeville
- 3 imps South of Falador and behind the west bank
- Around the Karamja volcano
- On the path between Lumbridge and Draynor Village (just Northeast of sheep fence)
- Around Lumbridge Castle - Spawns at the front of the castle.
- One Imp spawns at the entrance of the Al Kharid mine
- North of Yanille
- Two Imps spawn in Varrock. The first spawn point is in front of the Varrock Museum. The other spawns 6 squares south of the wilderness ditch west of the Jolly Boar Inn.
- 3 imps around the Tower of Life southeast of Ardougne
- God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak area (level 7)
- South of Hosidius at the charcoal furnace
- 4 spawn near the Chasm of Fire.
- One spawns next to the bar in Port Sarim
Drops[edit | edit source]
100%[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ashes 1 Always 28
Beads[edit | edit source]
There is a 5/32 chance of receiving a bead. Thus, the drop rate of a specific bead is 5/128.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Black bead 1 Uncommon 1,125 Red bead 1 Uncommon 900 White bead 1 Uncommon 895 Yellow bead 1 Uncommon 1,513
Weapons/Armour[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 1 Uncommon 2 Blue wizard hat 1 Uncommon 208 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 291
Food[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bread 1 Uncommon 61 Cabbage 1 Uncommon 37 Cooked meat 1 Uncommon 41
Other[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ensouled imp head(m) 1 Common (1/25) 850 Ball of wool 1 Uncommon 34 Egg 1 Uncommon 45 Tinderbox 1 Uncommon 77 Bucket 1 Uncommon 7 Hammer 1 Uncommon 34 Cadava berries 1 Uncommon 46 Bread dough 1 Uncommon 113 Raw chicken 1 Uncommon 49 Ashes 1 Uncommon 28 Burnt meat 1 Uncommon Not sold Burnt bread 1 Uncommon Not sold Jug 1 Uncommon 3 Pot of flour 1 Uncommon 70 Clay 1 Uncommon 42 Potion 1 Uncommon Not sold Flier 1 Uncommon Not sold Mind talisman 1 Uncommon 2,898 Jug of water 1 Uncommon 17 Bucket of water 1 Uncommon 20 Shears 1 Uncommon 25 Grain 1 Uncommon 17 Looting bag(m) 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key(m) 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Imp champion scroll(m) 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
|God Wars Dungeon|