|Released||16 February 2001 (Update)|
|A cheeky little imp.|
|Attack style||Melee (stab)|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
Imps are amongst the smallest creatures in Gielinor. They are central in the Imp Catcher quest due to their unique bead drops. Despite being one of the lowest forms of demons, they are not affected by the powers of Silverlight and Darklight. Sometimes, an imp may disappear into a puff of smoke and teleport a short distance away. At level 71 Hunter players may catch imps with magic boxes.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Quite a few spawn near the Nightmare Zone
- South and west of Edgeville
- South of Falador and behind the west bank
- Around the Karamja volcano
- On the path between Lumbridge and Draynor Village (just Northeast of sheep fence)
- Around Lumbridge Castle - Spawns at the back of the castle.
- One Imp spawns at the entrance of the Al Kharid mine
- North of Yanille
- One imp respawns in Varrock. Its spawn point is in front of the Varrock Museum.
- 3 imps around the Tower of Life southeast of Ardougne
- God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak area (level 7)
- South of Hosidius at the charcoal furnace
- 4 spawn near the Chasm of Fire.
Drops[edit | edit source]
100%[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ashes 1 Always 29
Beads[edit | edit source]
There is a 5/32 chance of receiving a bead. Thus, the drop rate of a specific bead is 5/128.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Black bead 1 Uncommon 878 Red bead 1 Uncommon 1,081 White bead 1 Uncommon 1,009 Yellow bead 1 Uncommon 1,556
Weapons/Armour[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 1 Uncommon 2 Blue wizard hat 1 Uncommon 116 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 140
Food[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bread 1 Uncommon 130 Cabbage 1 Uncommon 18 Cooked meat 1 Uncommon 29
Other[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ensouled imp head(m) 1 Common (1/25) 850 Ball of wool 1 Uncommon 41 Egg 1 Uncommon 56 Tinderbox 1 Uncommon 75 Bucket 1 Uncommon 7 Hammer 1 Uncommon 4 Cadava berries 1 Uncommon 43 Bread dough 1 Uncommon 127 Raw chicken 1 Uncommon 40 Ashes 1 Uncommon 29 Burnt meat 1 Uncommon Not sold Burnt bread 1 Uncommon Not sold Jug 1 Uncommon 3 Pot of flour 1 Uncommon 86 Clay 1 Uncommon 64 Potion 1 Uncommon Not sold Flier 1 Uncommon Not sold Mind talisman 1 Uncommon 508 Jug of water 1 Uncommon 21 Bucket of water 1 Uncommon 20 Shears 1 Uncommon 21 Grain 1 Uncommon 18 Looting bag(m) 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key(m) 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Imp champion scroll(m) 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
|God Wars Dungeon|