|Released||11 June 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||It's got little holes in the top.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange||843 coins (info)|
Impling jars cannot be used to catch butterflies.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Make it yourself:
- Grind up cooked anchovies with a pestle and mortar to make anchovy paste.
- Get a sieve from the chemist (warning: he will not give it to you unless you've completed Druidic Ritual) and use it on the anchovy paste with a vial in your inventory to get anchovy oil. (Uses 8 anchovy paste per vial.)
- Use flowers with the vial; you can get flowers by planting mithril seeds, or buying them from the Miscellania flower girl. Marigolds (level 2 farming), rosemary (level 11 farming) and nasturtiums (level 24 farming) can also be used. You will get imp repellent.
- Use the vial with the lamp oil still at the Chemist's House in Rimmington. The one in Dorgesh-Kaan does not work. The still must not have any lamp oil already in it.
- Finally, use a butterfly jar with the lamp oil still.
- Ask Elnock Inquisitor if he has any spare equipment (once only).
- Trade Elnock one captured impling of any type for three jars.
- Use a jar generator. This uses 3% of its charges, meaning a maximum of 33 could be created by one generator.
- Cast the Hunter Kit lunar spell for a hunter kit containing an impling jar.
Implings[edit | edit source]
Implings that can be captured include:
|Impling Jar||Hunter Level||Hunter Level (barehanded)|