In Search of Knowledge/Quick guide
|In Search of Knowledge/Quick guide|
|Released||4 July 2019 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Brother Aimeri, towards the south-eastern end of Forthos Dungeon.|
|Description||Assist Brother Aimeri in uncovering the mysteries that lie in the Forthos Dungeon.|
None - but a high combat level is recommended.
|Enemies to defeat||Varies|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Brother Aimeri in the southern part of the Forthos Dungeon (by the entrance to Sarachnis).
- Use all 5 pieces of your food on him.
- Talk to Brother Aimeri again, and ask who are you to start the miniquest.
- Protect from Magic and then enter the room west with Undead Druids.
- Search the bookcases until you have all three tomes:
- Upon killing any monster in the Forthos Dungeon, they may drop tattered sun pages, tattered moon pages and tattered temple pages. Each time one is dropped use it on the corresponding tome. Continue doing this until all 3 tomes are full of 4 pages.
- One suggested strategy that is fast (and somewhat AFKable) is by having good ranging gear with a Toxic Blowpipe and bringing lots of prayer potions or use Ancient Magics with Ice Barrage and multi the spiders in the centre. Then to Protect from Melee in the large room with temple spiders allowing them to aggro onto you. When they are no longer aggressive after 10 minutes, climb up the ladder to the north of you in the cave, then run to the fence of the altar to the east and back to reset their aggression every 10 minutes. Simply going up and down the ladder does not reset aggression.
- Go to the Arceuus Library
- Use the tomes on Logosia
Reward[edit | edit source]
- A lamp of knowledge granting 10,000 experience in a skill of your choice that is at least level 40