In Search of the Myreque/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Hair of the Dog tavern in Canifis.|
|Description||Canifis is experiencing an upsurge in new faces and a new stranger has appeared with a job to track down some local heroes known only as "The Myreque". The Myreque are fighting a desperate battle against the darkness of Morytania and he wishes to take them weapons to aid in the battle. Can you help him out?|
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Vanstrom Klause in the Canifis pub (near the staircase). CKS
- Fill your Druid Pouch if you haven't done so already before teleporting!
- Travel to Mort'ton (Mort'ton teleport, Minigame teleport to Shades of Mort'ton, Barrows teleport, bip with 50 Agility, bkr and get Swamp Boaty, or run from Canifis)
- Talk to Cyreg Paddlehorn (east, by the boat).
- Board the boat. (Be sure to have filled your Druid Pouch before attempting to board the boat!)
- Go north and climb the tree rope bridge.
- Repair the bridge.
- Continue north and talk to Curpile Fyod.
- Check the spelling of your answers before choosing them.
|Who is the only female in the Myreque?||Sani Piliu|
|Who is the leader of the Myreque in Mort Myre?||Veliaf Hurtz|
|What is the boatman's name?||Cyreg Paddlehorn|
|Who was previously a scholar?||Polmafi Ferdygris|
|What vampyre family rules over Morytania?||Drakan|
|Who is the youngest member of the Myreque?||Ivan Strom|
|What does Myreque mean?||Hidden in Myre|
|Which member of the Myreque was originally a scholar?||Polmafi Ferdygris|
- Go north and enter the wooden doors set into the hill.
- Enter the cave in the recess along the eastern wall just north-west of the entrance.
- Talk to Veliaf (no chat options needed).
- Talk to everyone else (no chat options needed).
- Talk to Veliaf (talk to him and give him your steel weapons).
- Kill the level 97 Skeleton Hellhound (you can safespot the hellhound by standing one tile north of the barrel on the west side of the room).
- Talk to Veliaf, ask how to get out.
- Go back by entering the cave entrance and search the wall to the north.
- Climb up the ladder in the north side of the room.
- Talk to the Stranger in the Canifis pub (the one sitting in the chair where Vanstrom Klause was).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 600 Attack experience
- 600 Defence experience
- 600 Strength experience
- 600 Hitpoints experience
- 600 Crafting experience
- Access to the Hollows
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of In Search of the Myreque is required for the following: