Invrigar the Necromancer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Invrigar the Necromancer|
|Released||29 March 2004 (Update)|
|Examine||An evil user of Magic powers[sic]|
|Attack style||Magic, Melee|
|Respawn time||50 ticks (30 seconds)|
Location[edit | edit source]
|Top floor of the Necromancer Tower||20||1||Maplink|
Drops[edit | edit source]
100%[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|29 March 2004
The NPC was permanently added with the launch of RuneScape 2.
|21 January 2004
The NPC was released ingame to the RuneScape 2 Beta.
|1 December 2003
The NPC was added to the RuneScape 2 Beta cache.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His examine information currently does not have a period at the end.
- His apprentice downstairs from him remarks that because he is a necromancer adventurers constantly attack him and leave his house a mess, which leaves him to keep it clean until Invrigar returns from his respawn point.
- It has been known that while being attacked he can summon 10+ zombies to attack players.
- Interestingly, he has shields in his room that appear to have the symbol of Saradomin. Yet most necromancers are followers of Zamorak.
- In RuneScape Classic, only one type of Necromancer existed in the Necromancer Tower (the same NPC both upstairs and downstairs).
- The name "Invrigar" originated in RuneScape Classic. When attempting to talk to the original Necromancer that existed in that tower, the message "Invrigar the necromancer is not interested in talking" was given. However, the appearance and examine text of Necromancer (Necromancer Tower) more closely matches their RuneScape Classic counterpart than this "Invrigar the Necromancer" NPC introduced with RuneScape 2.