The Iorwerth Clan is one of the eight elven clans who were originally brought to Gielinor from Tarddiad by Guthix and Seren in the early First Age. Their former leader, Warmaster Lord Iorwerth, was the initiator of the Elven Civil War due to conquering Prifddinas and seizing the Tower of Voices and the Grand Library, denying access to the city to non-Iorwerth elves. The civil war, which has caused the deaths of thousands of elves, is the reason for the Iorwerth Clan being regarded as an enemy to elven society. Although they were initially followers of Seren, the loyalty of the Iorwerths swayed to the Dark Lord (the dark aspect of Seren) under the leadership of the former Lord Iorwerth.
They are a clan of skilled warriors, assassins and slayers. They are located south west of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, off the southern path.
Features of the clan district[edit | edit source]
- A cave entrance that leads down to the Iorwerth Dungeon, a training ground used by the Iorwerth Clan that contains various slayer monsters.
- Iorwerth's Arms, a sword shop run by Celyn, which also sells halberds.
- Aneirin's Armour, a platebody shop run by Aneirin. He can also repair Barrows equipment.
- A small fight arena with two gladiators fighting, though players cannot enter and fight them.
Known Iorwerth elves[edit | edit source]
- Lord Iestin Iorwerth (current leader)
- Lord Iorwerth† (former leader)
- Iorwerth Warriors
- Iorwerth Archers
- Elf Tracker
- Nissyen Edern†
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Iorwerth is a common Welsh surname which translates to "fair lord" or "handsome lord".
|† denotes that a person is deceased.|