Jatizso (pronunciation: /jə.ˈtɪz.soʊ/ "yuh-TIZZ-soh") is one of the islands which make up the Fremennik Isles. It can be accessed by talking to Mord Gunnars (requires completion of The Fremennik Trials) on the north-easternmost pier in Rellekka. It is ruled over by King Gjuki Sorvott IV, aided by his chancellor, Thorkel Silkbeard. Jatizso is a dull, grey island, whose population is heavily overtaxed and seem generally unhappy.
The name "Jatizso" is a play on the phrase "yeah, 'tis so," contrasting its sister island's name, "Neitiznot," which is a play on the phrase "nay, 'tis not."
Jatizso's economy seems to revolve around mining, smithing, fishing and cooking, as its local resources are mainly ores and fish. The island has a number of resources useful to players:
There is currently only one teleport that can get you to Jatizso without the need of the boat, which is the Enchanted lyre after completion of the Elite Fremennik Diary.
- Players can move their player-owned house (POH) to Rellekka, teleport to their house and take the boat to Jatizso.
- With the use of scrolls of redirection from the Nightmare Zone, you are able to use a Teleport to House magic tablet. From the POH portal they can then run north and catch the boat to Jatizo.
- After completing the Elite Fremennik Diary, use an Enchanted lyre
- Use the Enchanted Lyre to get to Rellekka, and talk to Mord Gunnars on the northernmost dock.
- Walk from Neitiznot through icy lands where trolls reside by crossing several bridges.
- Fairy ring to Miscellania (cip), take the boat back to Rellekka, then take the boat to Jatizo (northern dock).
- Waterbirth Island portal in your POH. Once you are on the island, right click on Jarval and travel to Rellekka then talk to Mord Gunnars on the northern-most dock.
- Prior to completing the elite Fremennik Diary, teleport to Lunar Isle and talk to any NPC to get thrown off the island. You will end up near the docks in Rellekka, and can then take the boat to Jatizso.
- After completing the elite Fremennik Diary, instead of talking to an NPC, the Return Orb must be used.
- The armour and weapons stores can be found in the same building, to the north of the island.
- The fish stores can be found in the same building, north of the bank.
- The yak store can only be accessed by paying the shop owner's taxes for her. It is located in the food hall.
- The ore store can be found in the most south-western building of the island.