|Released||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|• Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
|Attack style||Magical melee|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
These monsters attack with a magic-based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
They can be safespotted from behind the stones in the hallway south of the Jelly chamber. It is also possible to safespot by standing on the corner of the rocks in the western section of the chamber, which the Jellies will not wander away from.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Weapons/Armour[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 21 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 389 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 189 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,111 Mithril boots 1 Uncommon 487 Steel platebody 1 Rare 958 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 20,722
Runes[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,470 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,125 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 2,058
Other drops[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Rare 90 Thread 10 Rare 50 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Brimstone key 1 Rare (1/196.8) Not sold
Gem drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster has access to the gem drop table.
Show/hide gem drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Uncut sapphire 1 Rare 626 Uncut emerald 1 Rare 752 Uncut ruby 1 Rare 1,392 Chaos talisman 1 Very rare Not sold Uncut diamond 1 Very rare 2,874 Rune javelin 5 Very rare 800 Loop half of key 1 Very rare 11,663 Tooth half of key 1 Very rare 9,635 Rune spear 1 Very rare 12,007 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,742 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,439
- The drop rate is increased when wearing a Ring of wealth.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.