|Released||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||• Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
|Attack style||Magical melee|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
These monsters attack with a magic-based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
They can be safespotted from behind the stones in the hallway south of the Jelly chamber. It is also possible to safespot by standing on the corner of the rocks in the western section of the chamber, which the Jellies will not wander away from, and the northern rock pile which the jellies will not wander away from.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Drop rates estimated based on 237,836 kills from the Old School RuneScape Wiki drop log project, unless otherwise cited.
Weapons and armour[edit | edit source]
|Steel 2h sword||1||7/128||345||600|
|Rune full helm||1||1/128||20,554||21,120|
Coins[edit | edit source]
The overall chance of rolling a coin drop is 88/128 with an average value of 96.
Other[edit | edit source]
Gem drop table[edit | edit source]
There is a 4/128 chance of rolling the gem drop table.
|Uncut sapphire||1||1/128; 1/65[d 1]||478||15|
|Uncut emerald||1||1/256; 1/130[d 1]||738||30|
|Uncut ruby||1||1/512; 1/260[d 1]||1,383||60|
|Chaos talisman||1||1/1,365.33; 1/693.33[d 1]||559||2|
|Uncut diamond||1||1/2,048; 1/1,040[d 1]||2,889||120|
|Loop half of key||1||1/4,096; 1/2,080[d 1]||9,752||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/4,096; 1/2,080[d 1]||9,980||60|
|Rune javelin||5||1/4,096; 1/2,080[d 1]||880||1,200|
|Rune spear||1||1/65,536; 1/3,900[d 1][d 2]||11,923||12,480|
|Shield left half||1||1/131,072; 1/7,800[d 1][d 2]||65,531||66,000|
|Dragon spear||1||1/174,762.67; 1/10,400[d 1][d 2]||37,334||37,440|
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||1/128||Not sold||12|
|Brimstone key||1||1/196.8[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.