|Jungle Potion (#39)|
|Released||23 October 2002 (Update)|
|Lead developer(s)||Tytn H|
Jungle Potion is a short quest taking place on Karamja. It involves gathering a handful of different herbs for Trufitus Shakaya, in order for him to perform a ritual to communicate with the island's gods.
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Trufitus near Tai Bwo Wannai.|
|Description||Trufitus Shakaya of the Tai Bwo Wannai Village requires that you collect five special jungle herbs for a potion so he can commune with his Gods.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Talk to Trufitus, found in a small house north-east of the main village area. Ask him where everyone is, and he says that they've left the village.
- Note: You cannot collect all of the herbs at once. You will need to go back to talk with Trufitus each time.
Snake Weed[edit | edit source]
The first herb is called snake weed.
Head south-west of the village near the ocean and find Marshy Jungle Vine. Search it to get a grimy snake weed (might take 1–5 minutes, with increased speed with higher Herblore). Clean the herb and give it to Trufitus.
- Note: If you intend to do Legends' Quest and Zogre Flesh Eaters, take three snake weeds to save yourself time later.
Ardrigal[edit | edit source]
Level 46 Harpie Bug Swarms will attack you the entire time you're searching for the herb and can easily kill an unwary lower leveled player.
- Note: If you intend to do Legends' Quest, take two ardrigals to save yourself time later, three for long path.
Sito Foil[edit | edit source]
Go south-west to the middle of the village, and on the western side, and just north of the westernmost table should be a patch of scorched earth. Search it to find the grimy sito foil. Clean the herb and give it to Trufitus.
Volencia Moss[edit | edit source]
- Note: If you intend to do Fairytale I - Growing Pains take an extra Volencia Moss as you may need one for the quest.
Rogue's Purse[edit | edit source]
Rogue's purse can be found north of the village. Head north-east towards where you found the Ardrigal. Once you find the end of the cliffs, follow the coastline west until you find a pile of searchable rocks. Search them and enter the cave.
Once inside the cave, run south past the level 53 Jogres until you find a Fungus covered Cavern wall. Search it until you find the grimy rogue's purse (may take some minutes). Consider collecting an extra rogue's purse if you plan on completing Zogre Flesh Eaters to save the extra trip.
- Warning: Jogres are aggressive, be wary if you have low defence or hitpoints.
Return to Trufitus with the final cleaned herb.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Jungle Potion is required for the following:
- My Arm's Big Adventure - To work in the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame during the quest
- Shilo Village
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
- Zogre Flesh Eaters
- Several tasks in the Karamja Diary
- Fairytale I - Growing Pains (For ironmen asked to obtain Proboscis or Volencia moss)
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After completing the quest, players can cash in additional cleaned herbs for a small amount of coins.