Jungle Potion/Quick guide
|Jungle Potion (#39)|
|Release date||23 October 2002 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Trufitus near Tai Bwo Wannai|
|Description||Trufitus Shakaya of the Tai Bwo Wannai Village requires that you collect five special jungle herbs for a potion so he can commune with his Gods.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Note: You must collect the herbs and speak to Trufitus in the order listed below, you can't collect the herbs out of order.
Gathering herbs[edit | edit source]
Snake weed[edit | edit source]
Ardrigal[edit | edit source]
Sito foil[edit | edit source]
Volencia moss[edit | edit source]
Rogue's purse[edit | edit source]
- Do not try to use a Rogue's purse dropped by a Jogre, it must be obtained via searching the wall.
- Go north-east, back by the Harpie Bug Swarms and head west until a cave is seen over the cavern.
- In the cave, head south, look for green spots on the wall labelled fungus covered cavern wall and search them to get grimy rogue's purse, clean it to get rogue's purse.
- Talk to Trufitus.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Jungle Potion is required for the following:
- My Arm's Big Adventure - To work in the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame during the quest
- Shilo Village
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
- Zogre Flesh Eaters
- Several tasks in the Karamja Diary