|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|A servant of the god Zamorak.|
|Max hit||30 (magic), 46 (melee), 49 (special attack)|
|Weakness||Demonbane weapons (excluding holy water)|
|Attack style||Melee (slash), Magic (short-ranged)|
|Category||Boss, Greater demon|
K'ril Tsutsaroth (pronounced "KRILL TUTT-zuh-roth") is the boss of the Zamorak Fortress in the God Wars Dungeon. To gain access to his chamber, players must kill 40 Zamorakians. He uses melee and magic attacks. He is typically killed on a Slayer task.
K'ril Tsutsaroth is classified as a greater demon; thus, killing him counts towards any greater demon Slayer task and also allows a player to take advantage of the abilities of a Black mask or Slayer helmet, if they have a greater demon Slayer task. As a demon, he is also susceptible to Arclight's passive effect.
K'ril is the least popular of all of the God Wars bosses, as his unique drops do not have as much value compared to the other generals. A trip is also more tedious; his prayer smashes can quickly drain a tanking player's supplies and players cannot use bones to peaches tabs to extend their trip as he and his bodyguards all drop ashes.
Fight overview[edit | edit source]
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, K'ril roams around a rectangular room with his bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. He attacks primarily with melee and magic (which has a minimum hit of 10 should it successfully hit the player), and his bodyguards use a different combat style each. He may also use a magic-based attack that drains the player's Prayer points as well as dealing high damage. If all players leave, his health and stats will be reset.
Bodyguards[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
100% drop[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ashes 1 Always 29
Weapons and ammunition[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Adamant arrow(p++) 295–300 Common 17,110–17,400 Rune scimitar 1 Uncommon 15,059 Dragon dagger(p++) 1 Uncommon 17,568 Steam battlestaff 1 Rare (1/128) 493,366 Zamorakian spear 1 Rare (1/127) 11,782,865 Rune sword 1 Rare (1/406) 12,207 Staff of the dead 1 Rare (1/508) 4,808,868
Armour[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune platelegs 1 Common 37,929 Adamant platebody 1 Common 9,604
Potions, food, and herbs[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Super attack(3) 3 Common  867 Super strength(3) 3 Common  4,479 Super restore(3) 3 Common  23,034 Zamorak brew(3) 3 Common  6,870
Other[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 19,362–20,073 Common Not sold Rare drop table 1 Common (8/127) Not sold Death rune 120–125 Common 30,240–31,500 Blood rune 80–90 Uncommon 22,480–25,290 Grimy lantadyme 10 (noted) Uncommon 12,160 Lantadyme seed 3 Uncommon 5,073 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/250) Not sold Zamorak hilt 1 Rare (1/508) 4,252,338 Godsword shard 1 1 Rare (1/768) 153,515 Godsword shard 2 1 Rare (1/768) 153,238 Godsword shard 3 1 Rare (1/768) 153,385 Pet k'ril tsutsaroth 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster has a 8/127 chance to access the standard rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Uncommon (1/92.36) Not sold Loop half of key 1 Rare (1/100.81; 1/100.55)[R 1] 8,589 Tooth half of key 1 Rare (1/106.08; 1/105.79)[R 1] 13,381 Uncut sapphire 1 Rare (1/406.4; 1/304.8)[R 1] 858 Runite bar 1 Rare (1/406.4) 12,436 Chaos talisman 1 Rare (1/585.8; 1/560.55)[R 1] 465 Nature rune 67 Rare (1/677.33) 16,951 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare (1/677.33) 37,961 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare (1/677.33) 24,574 Uncut emerald 1 Rare (1/812.8; 1/609.6)[R 1] 908 Law rune 45 Very rare (1/1,016) 12,690 Death rune 45 Very rare (1/1,016) 11,340 Steel arrow 150 Very rare (1/1,016) 4,950 Rune arrow 42 Very rare (1/1,016) 2,646 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare (1/1,016) 820 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare (1/1,016) 22,662 Dragonstone 1 Very rare (1/1,016) 12,072 Silver ore 100 (noted) Very rare (1/1,016) 7,900 Uncut ruby 1 Very rare (1/1,625.6; 1/1,219.2)[R 1] 1,495 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare (1/2,032) 32,206 Dragon med helm 1 Very rare (1/2,032) 59,119 Rune spear 1 Very rare (1/2,145.12; 1/2,137.78)[R 1] 12,094 Shield left half 1 Very rare (1/4,290.24; 1/4,275.55)[R 1] 65,497 Dragon spear 1 Very rare (1/5,720.32; 1/5,700.73)[R 1] 37,409 Uncut diamond 1 Very rare (1/6,502.4; 1/4,876.8)[R 1] 2,977 Rune javelin 5 Very rare (1/13,004.8; 1/9,753.6)[R 1] 755
- The drop rate is increased when wearing a Ring of wealth.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- K'ril was classified as a lesser demon during development. He was reclassified as a greater demon when the God Wars Dungeon was released on 17 October 2013.
- At Old School RuneScape's first birthday event, players could speak to K'ril Tsutsaroth, resulting in the following dialogue:
- K'ril: Human, I disconnected and lost my plastic plate of whatever food you call this. I want my items returned, now!
- Player: Woah hold on big fella' I can't do that.
- K'ril: Well then, I'll just unsubscribe from the dungeon and stop playing all together. Hrmph....
- Player: Oh please, you were never really a popular boss anyway. You had to be given extra drops just to incentivise people to find you. Even then, I doubt anyone would notice if you disappeared.
- K'ril: *growls* Enjoy the party... mortal.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 24 October 2018. Mod Ash: "Zilyana has a 10-20 attack and K'ril has a 10-30 attack."
- Super attack and Super strength potions are always dropped together.
- Super restore potions and Zamorak brews are always dropped together.
- The drop rate is 1/768 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/256 for any piece.
|God Wars Dungeon|