|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|A servant of the god Zamorak.|
|Max hit||30 (magic), 46 (melee), 49 (special attack)|
|Weakness||Demonbane weapons (excluding holy water)|
|Attack style||Melee (slash), Magic (short-ranged)|
|Category||Boss, Greater demon|
K'ril Tsutsaroth (pronounced "KRILL TUTT-zuh-roth") is the boss of the Zamorak Fortress in the God Wars Dungeon. To gain access to his chamber, players must kill 40 Zamorakians. He uses melee and magic attacks. He is typically killed on a Slayer task.
K'ril Tsutsaroth is classified as a greater demon; thus, killing him counts towards any greater demon Slayer task and also allows a player to take advantage of the abilities of a Black mask or Slayer helmet, if they have a greater demon Slayer task. As a demon, he is also susceptible to Arclight's passive effect.
K'ril is the least popular of all of the God Wars bosses, as his unique drops do not have as much value compared to the other generals. A trip is also more tedious; his prayer smashes can quickly drain a tanking player's supplies and players cannot use bones to peaches tabs to extend their trip as he and his bodyguards all drop ashes.
Fight overview[edit | edit source]
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, K'ril roams around a rectangular room with his bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. He attacks primarily with melee and magic (which has a minimum hit of 10 should it successfully hit the player), and his bodyguards use a different combat style each. He may also use a magic-based attack that drains the player's Prayer points as well as dealing high damage. If all players leave, his health and stats will be reset.
Bodyguards[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
100% drop[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ashes 1 Always 31
Weapons and ammunition[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Adamant arrow(p++) 295–300 Common 16,520–16,800 Rune scimitar 1 Uncommon 15,081 Dragon dagger(p++) 1 Uncommon 25,244 Steam battlestaff 1 Rare (1/128) 514,984 Zamorakian spear 1 Rare (1/127) 14,548,069 Rune sword 1 Rare (1/406) 12,207 Staff of the dead 1 Rare (1/508) 5,640,413
Armour[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune platelegs 1 Common 37,977 Adamant platebody 1 Common 9,595
Potions, food, and herbs[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Super attack(3) 3 Common  759 Super strength(3) 3 Common  3,363 Super restore(3) 3 Common  21,297 Zamorak brew(3) 3 Common  6,366
Other[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 19,362–20,073 Common Not sold Rare drop table 1 Common (8/127) Not sold Death rune 120–125 Common 26,520–27,625 Blood rune 80–90 Uncommon 23,040–25,920 Grimy lantadyme 10 (noted) Uncommon 12,500 Lantadyme seed 3 Uncommon 4,734 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/250) Not sold Zamorak hilt 1 Rare (1/508) 4,465,569 Godsword shard 1 1 Rare (1/768) 156,329 Godsword shard 2 1 Rare (1/768) 156,318 Godsword shard 3 1 Rare (1/768) 156,317 Pet k'ril tsutsaroth 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster has a 8/127 chance to access the standard rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Uncommon (1/92.36) Not sold Loop half of key 1 Rare (1/100.81; 1/100.04)[R 1] 12,387 Tooth half of key 1 Rare (1/106.08; 1/105.22)[R 1] 9,664 Uncut sapphire 1 Rare (1/406.4; 1/203.2)[R 1] 616 Runite bar 1 Rare (1/406.4) 12,455 Nature rune 67 Rare (1/677.33) 13,936 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare (1/677.33) 37,984 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare (1/677.33) 24,572 Uncut emerald 1 Rare (1/812.8; 1/406.4)[R 1] 806 Law rune 45 Very rare (1/1,016) 9,135 Death rune 45 Very rare (1/1,016) 9,945 Steel arrow 150 Very rare (1/1,016) 4,650 Rune arrow 42 Very rare (1/1,016) 3,738 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare (1/1,016) 1,140 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare (1/1,016) 22,626 Dragonstone 1 Very rare (1/1,016) 12,221 Silver ore 100 (noted) Very rare (1/1,016) 7,700 Uncut ruby 1 Very rare (1/1,625.6; 1/812.8)[R 1] 1,376 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare (1/2,032) 32,203 Dragon med helm 1 Very rare (1/2,032) 59,182 Rune spear 1 Very rare (1/2,145.12; 1/251.38)[R 1] 12,045 Shield left half 1 Very rare (1/4,290.24; 1/502.76)[R 1] 65,544 Chaos talisman 1 Very rare (1/4,334.93; 1/2,167.47)[R 1] Not sold Dragon spear 1 Very rare (1/5,720.32; 1/670.35)[R 1] 37,318 Uncut diamond 1 Very rare (1/6,502.4; 1/3,251.2)[R 1] 2,943 Rune javelin 5 Very rare (1/13,004.8; 1/6,502.4)[R 1] 795
- The drop rate is increased when wearing a Ring of wealth.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- K'ril was classified as a lesser demon during development. He was reclassified as a greater demon when the God Wars Dungeon was released on 17 October 2013.
- At Old School RuneScape's first birthday event, players could speak to K'ril Tsutsaroth, resulting in the following dialogue:
- K'ril: Human, I disconnected and lost my plastic plate of whatever food you call this. I want my items returned, now!
- Player: Woah hold on big fella' I can't do that.
- K'ril: Well then, I'll just unsubscribe from the dungeon and stop playing all together. Hrmph....
- Player: Oh please, you were never really a popular boss anyway. You had to be given extra drops just to incentivise people to find you. Even then, I doubt anyone would notice if you disappeared.
- K'ril: *growls* Enjoy the party... mortal.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 24 October 2018. Mod Ash: "Zilyana has a 10-20 attack and K'ril has a 10-30 attack."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 30 Nov 2018. Mod Ash: "It's 127 for both, actually. Loot tables commonly use 128, but there's no particular reason for that number, and the GWD dev appears to have preferred 127."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 17 Mar 2016. Mod Ash: "Yeah, we kept them consistent."
- Super attack and Super strength potions are always dropped together.
- Super restore potions and Zamorak brews are always dropped together.
- The drop rate is 1/768 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/256 for any piece.
|God Wars Dungeon|