K'ril Tsutsaroth (pronounced "KRILL SUTT-zuh-roth") is the boss of the Zamorak Fortress in the God Wars Dungeon. To gain access to his chamber, players must have slain 40 Zamorakians throughout the dungeon. He uses melee and magic attacks, and can occasionally negate the Protect from Melee prayer should players attempt to use it.
He is typically killed on a Slayer task; K'ril Tsutsaroth is classified as a greater demon; thus, killing him counts towards any greater demon Slayer task and thus allows a player to take advantage of the abilities of a Black mask or Slayer helmet. As a demon, he is also susceptible to Arclight's passive effect.
K'ril is the least popular of all of the God Wars bosses, as his unique drops (namely the Zamorak hilt) do not have as much value compared to the other generals. A trip is also more tedious; his prayer smashes can quickly drain a tanking player's supplies and players cannot use bones to peaches tabs to extend their trip as he and his bodyguards all drop ashes.
A group of players fighting K'ril Tsutsaroth and his bodyguards.
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, K'ril roams around a rectangular room with his bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. He attacks with melee and magic, and if his target is praying Protect from Melee, he can use a devastating melee special attack that hits through prayer. The melee attack has maximum hit of 46, the magic attack hits from 10-30  and the special attack hits from 35-49 , as well as draining half of the player's current prayer points. The relative occurrences of the attacks are 2/3 for melee and 1/3 for magic. Barring a complex mechanic, K'ril will use his special on 1 in every 9 hits instead of a melee attack, which gives it an incidence of 2/27 in total. 
If all players leave, his health and stats will be reset.
Drop rates estimated based on 15,111 kills from the Old School RuneScape Wiki drop log project, unless otherwise cited.
The average K'ril Tsutsaroth kill, including its unique drops, is worth 162,551. Excluding the unique drops, the average kill is worth 16,626. Furthermore killing the three minions yields an additional 17,424 on average (including uniques), bringing the total to 179,975 per kill.
|Staff of the dead||1||1/508||4,724,757||600,003|
|Godsword shard 1||1||1/762[d 1]||151,843||150,000|
|Godsword shard 2||1||1/762[d 1]||154,253||150,000|
|Godsword shard 3||1||1/762[d 1]||151,700||150,000|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The drop rate is 1/762 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/254 for any piece.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Super attack and Super strength potions are always dropped together.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Super restore potions and Zamorak brews are always dropped together.
|Grimy lantadyme||10 (noted)||8/127||14,740||130|
- ↑ Coins come from rolls on all loot tables, including the unique table, GDT and RDT.
There is a 8/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant rare drop table and a 2/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant gem drop table. This table differs from the regular rare drop table and gem drop table in a few ways. This table is unaffected by the Ring of wealth. The Runite bar drop is replaced by a Rune sword. The quantity range of some items differs. All empty rolls (1/2.70) are replaced by a coin drop of 19,500-20,000; however the chance of rolling these coins is included in the monster's main drop table and is not displayed here for the sake of clarity.
|Loop half of key||1||1/94.93||10,302||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/99.58||10,900||60|
|Rune 2h sword||1||1/677.33||37,845||38,400|
|Rune sq shield||1||1/1,016||22,499||23,040|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||1/1,016||8,000||4,500|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/2,032||58,683||60,000|
|Shield left half||1||1/4,220.62||65,590||66,000|
- K'ril was classified as a lesser demon during development. He was reclassified as a greater demon when the God Wars Dungeon was released on 17 October 2013.
- At Old School RuneScape's first birthday event, players could speak to K'ril Tsutsaroth, resulting in the following dialogue:
- K'ril: Human, I disconnected and lost my plastic plate of whatever food you call this. I want my items returned, now!
- Player: Woah hold on big fella' I can't do that.
- K'ril: Well then, I'll just unsubscribe from the dungeon and stop playing all together. Hrmph....
- Player: Oh please, you were never really a popular boss anyway. You had to be given extra drops just to incentivise people to find you. Even then, I doubt anyone would notice if you disappeared.
- K'ril: *growls* Enjoy the party... mortal.
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 24 October 2018. (Archived from the original on 26 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "Zilyana has a 10-20 attack and K'ril has a 10-30 attack."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 April 2020. (Archived from the original on 26 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "Its damage is random, 35-49 inclusive, even distribution across those numbers."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 April 2020. (Archived from the original on 26 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "The melee one looks more like a 2/3 to me, from the code, but the enraged attack would be part of that too, so it'd be less than 2/3 in practice."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 21 February 2016. (Archived from the original on 28 March 2019.) Mod Ash: "No, it's on K'ril only. 1/127."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 30 November 2018. (Archived from the original on 29 March 2019.) Mod Ash: "It's 127 for both, actually. Loot tables commonly use 128, but there's no particular reason for that number, and the GWD dev appears to have preferred 127."
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 17 March 2016. (Archived from the original on 29 March 2019.) Mod Ash: "[does that mean SOTD/all other hilts are also 1/508?] Yeah, we kept them consistent."
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 28 November 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 March 2019.) Mod Ash: "There's a 1/254 chance of it deciding to give you a shard. So the chance of Shard 1 is 1/762, etc."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 23 September 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "2/127 to go to gems OR 8/127 to go to RDT, from where 20/128 goes to gems. On gems, 3/128 for the talisman."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 1 Feb 2019. (Archived from the original on 27 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "The GWD has its own version of the RDT, one that doesn't respond to rings of wealth as far as I remember."
- ↑ Envision. "Drop Rates V2." RuneScape Forums.
- ↑ Jagex. Mod JohnC's Twitter account. 1 September 2014. (Archived from the original on 25 March 2019.) Mod JohnC: "Godwars pet drop rates, all 4 are 1 in 5k. How (un)lucky have you been? Mole, KQ & KBD next week!"