Kandarin headgear 1
|Kandarin headgear 1|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A hat with a jewelled eye upon it.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Kandarin headgear 1 is a reward from completing the easy Kandarin Diary tasks given by The 'Wedge' outside of Camelot castle, and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its stats are identical to an iron med helm.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Extra logs when cutting normal trees anywhere (no additional experience)
- The Flax keeper will exchange 30 noted flax daily for 30 noted bow strings
- Coal trucks hold 140 coal
- 5% more marks of grace on Seers' Village Rooftop Course
- Functions as a light source (does not need to be worn)
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|16 April 2015
The 'Wedge' now refers to Kandarin headgears as headgear rather than headband.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|