Kandarin headgear 2
|Kandarin headgear 2|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A helm with a jewelled eye upon it.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Kandarin headgear 2 is a reward from completing the medium Kandarin Diary tasks given by The 'Wedge' outside of Camelot castle, and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its stats are identical to that of a steel med helm. The headgear does not need to be worn in order to gain more marks of grace or exchange flax.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Kandarin headgear 1[edit | edit source]
- Extra logs when cutting normal trees anywhere (no additional experience)
- Functions as a light source (does not need to be worn)
- The Flax keeper will exchange 30 noted flax daily for 30 noted bow strings
- Coal trucks hold up to 140 coal
- 5% more marks of grace from Seers' Village Rooftop Course
Kandarin headgear 2 only[edit | edit source]
- 10% extra experience when cutting maple trees in Seers' Village
- 33% faster spinning at the Seers' Village spinning wheel
- The Flax keeper will exchange 60 noted flax daily for 60 noted bow strings
- Coal trucks hold up to 240 coal
- 10% more marks of grace from Seers' Village Rooftop Course
- 5% higher yield from the Catherby herb patch
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
|15 October 2015
The "Teleport" option was removed.
|10 September 2015
Resolved a clipping issue on the Kandarin Headgear 2 and 3.
|16 April 2015
The 'Wedge' now refers to Kandarin headgears as headgear rather than headband.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|