Karamja gloves 2
|Karamja gloves 2|
|Released||8 May 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||A pair of gloves from Karamja.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price||200 coins (Perdu)|
Karamja gloves 2 are your reward for completing all the Easy and Medium tasks in the Karamja Diary. If a player chooses to destroy the gloves, the gloves can be obtained again from Pirate Jackie the Fruit by the Brimhaven Agility Arena. Alternatively, players can purchase one from Perdu for 200 coins should they lose it.
From Karamja gloves 1[edit | edit source]
- Lowers boat trip costs from Port Sarim - Musa Point and Ardougne - Brimhaven from 30 coins to 15.
- Lowers the price of items in Gabooty's store in Tai Bwo Wannai by 1/6 at default stock and lowers the price of raw Karambwan at Tiadeche's stall (after Tai Bwo Wannai Trio).
- Lowers the buy price and raises the sell price at Davon's amulet store.
- Lowers the Tokkul cost of all items in the TzHaar City.
Karamja gloves 2 only[edit | edit source]
- When worn
- 10% extra Agility experience from obstacles in the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- Pressure pads in the Brimhaven Agility Arena take 2.4 seconds (4 ticks) to complete rather than 3 seconds (5 ticks).
- At all times
- 10% extra Agility experience from all Agility arena tickets cashed in.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|21 March 2019
(update | poll)
|The gloves were graphically updated.|
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|