Karamja gloves 2
|Karamja gloves 2|
|Released||8 May 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||A pair of gloves from Karamja.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Karamja gloves 2 are the reward for completing all the Easy and Medium tasks in the Karamja Diary. If a player chooses to destroy the gloves, the gloves can be obtained again from Pirate Jackie the Fruit by the Brimhaven Agility Arena. Alternatively, players can purchase one from Perdu for 200 coins should they lose it.
From Karamja gloves 1[edit | edit source]
- Lowers boat trip costs from Port Sarim - Musa Point and Ardougne - Brimhaven from 30 coins to 15.
- Lowers the price of items in Gabooty's store in Tai Bwo Wannai by 1/6 at default stock and lowers the price of raw Karambwan at Tiadeche's stall (after Tai Bwo Wannai Trio).
- Lowers the buy price and raises the sell price at Davon's amulet store.
- Lowers the Tokkul cost of all items in the TzHaar City.
Karamja gloves 2 only[edit | edit source]
- When worn
- 10% extra Agility experience from obstacles in the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- Pressure pads in the Brimhaven Agility Arena take 2.4 seconds (4 ticks) to complete rather than 3 seconds (5 ticks).
- At all times
- 10% extra Agility experience from all Agility arena tickets cashed in.
- Shortcut across Shilo Village river
Changes[edit | edit source]
|21 March 2019
(update | poll)
The item was recoloured to match other Achievement diary armour.
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|8 October 2015
Tzhaar-Mej is now aware of all four pairs of Karamja gloves.
|6 August 2015
The teleports on the Morytania Legs and Karamja Gloves are now in consistent orders.
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|8 May 2007 –
21 March 2019
|21 March 2019 –|
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|