King Shayzien III
King Shayzien III was the king responsible for abolishing the royal accord of twill by seizing control of Great Kourend with the military under his command. He reigned for the duration of the 13th - 14th decade.
King Shayzien III is known for writing the Royal Charter into law, which officially abolished the royal accord of twill and therefore the right of succession, forming the State of Kourend that serves the monarchy. Giving the head of state (the monarch) authority over revenue, mobilisation of armies, and territory within the kingdom of Great Kourend.
|Lord Lovakengj III||Ruler of Great Kourend||King Shayzien IV|
|Eventually Lord Shayzien II||Leader of Shayzien||Eventually King Shayzien IV|
References[edit | edit source]
- Imerominia, Old School RuneScape. "In the 13th decade, King Shayzien III seized control of Kourend using the military under his command."
- Timeline, "Library Historical Archive", Old School RuneScape. "King Shayzien III: 13th - 15th"
- Imerominia, Old School RuneScape. "...the date convention in Great Kourend is to state the number of days and decades since the signing of the Royal Accord of Twill."
- A Shayzien State, "Library Historical Archive", Old School RuneScape. "The Royal Accord of Twill and all agreements bound within cease to exercise authority in all regards to governance of the Kingdom of Great Kourend. The Right of Succession is no longer observed and all titles held within bare no right of governance."
- A Shayzien State, "Library Historical Archive", Old School RuneScape. "The Kingdom of Great Kourend is henceforth governed by the newly formed State of Kourend. The State of Kourend exists to serve the Monarchy."
- A Shayzien State, "Library Historical Archive", Old School RuneScape. "The Monarchy bears sole responsibility for the appointment, dissolution or replacement of the Head of State. The role of Head of State belongs to the Monarchy until such time that statement V may be actioned. Governance of revenues is to be managed by the state. Mobilisation of forces is to be governed by the state. The territory of the Kingdom of Great Kourend and all assets within are property of the state."