|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||A dangerous looking knife.|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Exchange||77 coins (info)|
A knife is a tool used for a large variety of tasks, mostly for fletching logs in the Fletching skill. This is also an excellent tool for cutting through webs, especially to the Mage Arena in the deep Wilderness. Check out the spawns section to find out where knives spawn in the game. They are also sold in general stores in the Shantay Pass and Catherby, at Trader Stan's Trading Post on Karamja, or the Ardougne Spice Stall.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Uses for knives are as follows:
- Shaping logs in the Fletching skill.
- Slashing webs. (Note: As opposed to the knife, the Wilderness sword 1 or better has a 100% success-rate)
- Slicing and dicing oranges, limes, bananas, lemons, and pineapples in the Cooking skill.
- Cutting cacti in the Kharidian Desert to fill waterskins.
- Chopping up such things as tuna, sweetcorn, and tomatoes into bowls.
- Hollowing calquats to form calquat kegs.
- Scraping off sap from some types of trees while having a bucket in the inventory to make a bucket of sap.
- Making chocolate dust by using it on a chocolate bar.
- Cutting a fish using Barbarian Training in Baxtorian Falls to obtain various parts of the fish with multiple uses.
- Setting up deadfall traps in the Hunter skill.
- Dissecting sacred eels to extract zulrah's scales.
Item sources[edit | edit source]
|Baby impling jar||1||1/10|
|Giant skeleton (Tarn's Lair)||100||1||3/128|
|Guard (H.A.M. storeroom)||20||1||6/500|
|H.A.M. Guard||12; 18; 22||1||2/110|
|H.A.M. Member||15; 20||1||2/100|
|Skeleton (Tarn's Lair) Level 81||81||1||3/128|
|Zombie (Tarn's Lair) Level 61||61||1||10/128|
Spawns[edit | edit source]
Shop locations[edit | edit source]