Knight of Saradomin
|Knight of Saradomin|
|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||A valiant knight.|
|Aggressive||Yes (not to those wearing Saradomin items)|
|Respawn time||50 ticks (30 seconds)|
Knights of Saradomin can only be found inside the God Wars Dungeon. They are found in the main area and in Saradomin's Encampment. These knights are hard to kill, so it is recommended that a player uses strong weapons and armour, as well as having high combat levels. However, their defence is low and numerous safespots are available to rangers and mages. They have very poor drops, but are generally killed by medium level players to gain entry to the boss room.
Drops[edit | edit source]
100%[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon||101, 103||13||Maplink|
|Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||101, 103||4||Maplink|
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Looting bag||1||1/3[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Ecumenical key||1||1/60–1/40[d 2][d 3]||Not sold||61,500|
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||1/128; 1/64[d 5][d 4]||Not sold||12|
- Looting bags are only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- Ecumenical keys are only dropped in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon.
- Ecumenical key drop rates increase to 1/55, 1/50, 1/45, and 1/40 after completion of the hard, elite, master, and grandmaster Combat Achievements respectively.
- The hard clue scroll drop rate is increased to 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.
- The hard clue scroll drop rate increases to 1/121; 1/60 with the completion of the hard combat achievements.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|8 August 2019
The drop rate for ecumenical keys have been changed to be 1/60 regardless of keys owned.
|24 September 2015
Fixed the idle animation of Knights of Saradomin.
References[edit | edit source]