Konar quo Maten
|Konar quo Maten|
|Released||10 January 2019 (Update)|
|Sells items?||Slayer equipment|
|She looks dangerous, and slightly crazy!|
The quickest way to reach her is via Rada's blessing 3 or 4's teleport, which would take the player right atop of Mount Karuulm. Players who haven't completed the hard or elite Kourend & Kebos Diaries, can easily reach her by heading north of the fairy ring CIR, the Battlefront teleport or the Farming Guild teleport (found on the Skills necklace).
Slayer points[edit | edit source]
Players can receive slayer reward points for completing slayer assignments—this is based on how many tasks players have accomplished in a row. Completion of a task assigned by Konar will grant you a varying amount of points, depending if players have completed the Kourend & Kebos Diary.
|Task interval||Points given||Points given|
Assignments[edit | edit source]
Unlike other slayer masters, Konar's slayer assignments also include a specific location where you must slay at. However, she will not send players to the Wilderness unless the player has boss tasks enabled, as Krystilia is the one who specializes at this. For example, if Konar assigns the player an Abyssal demon task, she can direct the player to slay them within the Slayer Tower, the Catacombs of Kourend or the Abyssal Area for the entire task.
- Completion of Dragon Slayer II is required to receive these as a task.
- Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Watch the birdy ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points.
- Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Like a boss ability via spending 200 Slayer reward points
- The odds of getting a specific task from the boss category is much smaller than getting a normal task, since there are two rolls for that task: one roll for the boss task, and one roll for the specific task within the boss category.
- Partial cmpletion of Olaf's Quest is required to receive these as a task.
- Completion of Horror from the Deep is required to receive these as a task.
- Starting Mourning's End Part II is required to receive these as a task.
- Starting Desert Treasure quest is required to receive these as a task in order to access Smokey Well if choosing to slay them there.
- Completion of Bone Voyage is required to receive these as a task.
- Only after paying 75 Slayer points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them, in addition to having at least Shayzien 5% favour. No favour is required for killing them in the Lizardman Settlement.
- 100% Shayzien favour is required to kill lizardman shamans.
- Only after paying 80 Slayer reward points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them. Also requires partial completion of Barbarian Training.
- Completion of Lost City is required to receive these as a task.
- Only after paying 50 Slayer reward points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them.
Konar's drop table[edit | edit source]
All kills on task for a slayer assignment from Konar have a chance of hitting a global drop table. This loot is granted in addition to the primary drop players would receive.
It is accessed at a rate of 1/100 for level 100 monsters and 1/50 for level 350 monsters, scaling linearly and capping at 350 (
-0.2 * lvl + 120). For lower level monsters, it follows a curve (
0.2 * (lvl - 100) ^ 2 + 100).
Konar's drop table usually contains generic loot meant as a slight increase to the player's profits. There is also a rare chance of getting a broken dragon hasta, which can be repaired, for free, by simply showing it to Otto Godblessed (Barbarian Training in Smithing isn't required for this). There's also a slim chance of obtaining pieces of the dusk mystic robe set, which come with a colour scheme similar to that of Mount Karuulm.
The average value of a drop from this table is 90,744.81.
Note: The rarities below are listed according to their chance when the table is accessed; they do not reflect how common or rare each item is per monster killed. To see the rates for each monster, visit their respective articles.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Uncut diamond 25–35 (noted) Common (5/62) 75,525–105,735 Uncut ruby 25–35 (noted) Common (5/62) 39,550–55,370 Coal 300–500 (noted) Common (5/62) 66,000–110,000 Coins 50,000–150,000 Common (5/62) Not sold Gold ore 100–200 (noted) Common (4/62) 32,800–65,600 Adamant bolts(unf) 200–300 Common (4/62) 39,600–59,400 Runite bolts (unf) 200–300 Common (4/62) 76,200–114,300 Dragon arrowtips 50–200 Common (4/62) 69,950–279,800 Iron ore 350–500 (noted) Uncommon (3/62) 52,150–74,500 Rune full helm 1–2 (noted) Uncommon (3/62) 20,694–41,388 Rune platelegs 1–2 (noted) Uncommon (3/62) 37,951–75,902 Rune platebody 1–2 (noted) Uncommon (3/62) 38,601–77,202 Fish (scales to level) Varies Uncommon (3/62) Not sold Runite ore 10–15 (noted) Uncommon (2/62) 110,610–165,915 Palm tree seed 1–4 Rare (1/62) 51,353–205,412 Magic seed 1–4 Rare (1/62) 157,732–630,928 Celastrus seed 1–4 Rare (1/62) 44,672–178,688 Dragonfruit tree seed 1–4 Rare (1/62) 57,434–229,736 Redwood tree seed 1 Rare (1/62) 63,816 Torstol seed 1–4 Rare (1/62) 78,283–313,132 Snapdragon seed 1–4 Rare (1/62) 59,705–238,820 Ranarr seed 1–4 Rare (1/62) 48,510–194,040 Pure essence 3,000–6,000 (noted) Rare (1/62) 12,000–24,000 Broken dragon hasta 1 Rare (1/200) 149,297 Mystic hat (dusk) 1 Rare (1/1,000) 22,322 Mystic robe top (dusk) 1 Rare (1/1,000) 110,679 Mystic robe bottom (dusk) 1 Rare (1/1,000) 60,813 Mystic gloves (dusk) 1 Rare (1/1,000) 13,195 Mystic boots (dusk) 1 Rare (1/1,000) 13,763
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Initially, Konar's drop table included 2,500 Saradomin brews as an extremely rare drop, valued at 7,605,000 coins at the time. It was removed shortly after release.
- Upon release, the drop table was approximately 30% more lucrative. It was reduced the following day, which removed some rare expensive drops such as 100–200 noted torstols and added a new dusk-themed set of mystic robes. It was again tweaked three days later, removing or making rarer some inexpensive drops to make the average roll more valuable.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 16 January 2019. Mod Kieren: "It follows a curve up until level 100 then scales linearly between those 2 values upto level 350 combat. Creatures over thsi will cap at 1/50. "
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 16 January 2019. Mod Kieren: "0.2*(CBLEVEL - 100)^2 + 100"
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 11 January 2019. Mod Ash: "It was there on launch, but it was removed shortly after. It was also extremely rare."
- Jagex. Old School RuneScape's Twitter account. 14 January 2019.
- Jagex. Mod Gambit's Twitter account. 14 January 2019. Mod Gambit: "This is a buff, increasing the average value of a roll on Konar's table by 25k"
|(XX) Combat level requirement|