Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||17 November 2016 (Update)|
|Music||A Walk in the Woods|
In the southernmost side, a small settlement named Land's End is found.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- The Rada's blessing teleport is the quickest way to get here.
- Use the Xeric's Look-out option on the Xeric's talisman, and run south-west.
- Use the Woodcutting Guild option on the Skills necklace, and run south-west.
- Take the boat from Veos to Land's End.
Hunter creatures[edit | edit source]
The following Hunter creatures are found in this area:
|9||Copper longtail||Bird snare|
|15||Ruby harvest||Butterfly net and jar|
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Level 42 Moss giants
- Level 15 Unicorns
- Level 9, 10 and 15 Barbarians
- Level 3 and 6 Giant rats
- Level 1 Chickens
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
|Name||Unlock details||Music track|
|A Walk in the Woods||Unlocked in Kourend Woodland|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The set of staircases in the middle of the Woodlands are a reference to the stories told by a US Forest Service Search and Rescue Officer in the subreddit /r/nosleep. In particular, the story tells of mysterious staircases that are said to appear despite the out-of-place setting of the forest, and climbing them results in disastrous consequences, such as a blood vessel in the brain exploding, or a hand getting sliced off.
- Before A Kingdom Divided's release, the woodland had four bears (two adults, two cubs) where the house northeast of the bank is. Since the rework, the area now has three bears (one adult, two cubs).
|Trap objects and scenery|