|Released||17 November 2016 (Update)|
|Music||A Walk in the Woods|
In the southernmost side, a small settlement named Land's End is found.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- The Rada's blessing teleport is the quickest way to get here.
- Use the Xeric's Look-out option on the Xeric's talisman, and run southwest.
- Use the Woodcutting Guild option on the Skills necklace, and run southwest.
- Take the boat from Veos to Land's End.
Hunter creatures[edit | edit source]
The following Hunter creatures are found in this area:
|9||Copper longtail||Bird snare|
|15||Ruby harvest||Butterfly net and jar|
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Level 42 Moss giants
- Level 15 Unicorns
- Level 9, 10 and 15 Barbarians
- Level 3 and 6 Giant rats
- Level 1 Chickens
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
|Name||Unlock details||Music track|
|A Walk in the Woods||Unlocked in Kourend Woodland|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The set of staircases in the middle of the Woodlands are a reference to the stories told by a US Forest Service Search and Rescue Officer in the subreddit /r/nosleep. In particular, the story tells of mysterious staircases that are said to appear despite the out-of-place setting of the forest, and climbing them results in disastrous consequences, such as a blood vessel in the brain exploding, or a hand getting sliced off.