|Released||27 April 2017 (Update)|
|Inhabitants||Waterfiends, Cave krakens|
Players may enter without a slayer task, but upon attacking any monster inside the dungeon, Lieve McCracken will stop them from doing so, claiming that they are not assigned to kill them.
West of the Kraken boss chamber is a small room with a rope leading to another floor. However, it is currently inaccessible to players.
A Dwarf multicannon can be used within this dungeon (Does not work near the Waterfiends).
Location[edit | edit source]
There are several ways to access the cove:
- The fairy ring code AKQ will bring the players just east of the Cove.
- Using a Piscatoris teleport scroll, or either the Western banner 3 or 4 to teleport the Piscatoris Fishing Colony, and running south-west.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
|Monster||Image||Combat level||Slayer level||Slayer XP||Quantity|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lieve has unique dialogue when attacking waterfiends or krakens off-task:
- Kraken: Oi, I'm Lieve McCracken and I say leave m' Kraken alone!
- Waterfiend: Oi, I'm Lieve, and I say leave it!